Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Randy Orton - should wrestlers fighting him be worried?

Am I the only one who cringes when another wrestler lands a hard move on Randy Orton - botched or not?

Seriously, in this game, sooner or later any wrestler will botch or miss a spot, but it seems when they do it against The Viper bad things happen. I'm a big fan of Randy but some wrestlers have reportedly gone south after a bad match.

Should Randy's finisher be called MYA (mid-card your ass)?

Randy is my favorite wrestler and I think all wrestlers should be cautious wrestling him. I understand why Orton gets upset when guys like Kofi Kingston botches their move, but there is no reason for his behavior inside the ring after it has happened, like when Kofi screwed up and Orton called him stupid LOUDLY after the match. I think that some mistakes are okay; these guys may be professionals but they are also human. Kofi was getting a major push until this match and it is a shame that Orton acted the way he did. I think that the guys should be more aware and careful in their matches with Orton and, most importantly, they do not need to be nervous. Being nervous will only put them more at risk. Regardless of Orton's actions, though, he is still awesome.
    If you're a fan of Randy Orton, join the Randy Orton Fan Club

PSN ID: WWE_Charmed_Diva

RIP Lance Cade and Luna Vachon

It pisses me off watching him act like a 10 year old with a bad temper when someone botches a move a and about 60% of the time its his fought they botched it, he has toomuch power backstage already and imo he is the next generation of Locker room cancers ala Hogan in WCW but we have to see this is just imo though, but I do like his in ring charcter and he is imporveing in ring work. Another thing was I the only one who thought he was going to go off after the table didn't break at SS with RKO?

Quote Originally Posted by jwt15 View Post
    Another thing was I the only one who thought he was going to go off after the table didn't break at SS with RKO?
    That was funny.

I was waiting for him to explode, but he took it like a man.

Although last week on RAW when Justin Gabriel kicked him you could see JG thinking, "Oh god, I'm going to fight Hornswoggle next week!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSide View Post
    That was funny.

I was waiting for him to explode, but he took it like a man.

Although last week on RAW when Justin Gabriel kicked him you could see JG thinking, "Oh god, I'm going to fight Hornswoggle next week!"
    Yea he did take that like a man maybe he's learning? IDK but I saw that look on JG's face to it was priceless

Blog Entries
    It's sad to think that because of Orton and his crybaby attitude, Ken Kennedy was released last year. He was one of the better performers on the WWE roster, and it's TNA's gain that WWE released him. I'm a fan of Orton's work in the ring, he's brilliant, but the sooner he loses this sore looser like attitude, the better.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's sad to think that because of Orton and his crybaby attitude, Ken Kennedy was released last year. He was one of the better performers on the WWE roster, and it's TNA's gain that WWE released him. I'm a fan of Orton's work in the ring, he's brilliant, but the sooner he loses this sore looser like attitude, the better.
    I agree. Nobody likes a crybaby.

I do think he acts silly in the ring after it happens and that is not acceptable. Now I personally have been in many wrestling locker rooms being a close personal friend of a wrestler and i know if a spot is botched most of the time it is not a big deal but when you mess up one of your moves a move you call either before or during the match it tends to piss of the other guy in the ring with you which is where I think Orton was coming from in the Kofi situation. Do i agree about how he acted in the ring? NO but something would have probably been said in the locker room either way. As far as the Kennedy situation I dont think he should have been fired but Orton did just come backl from a injury that cost him time away from the business and I;m sure a good bit of money ( not getting the PPV bonuses and things of that sort) so i can understand him being upset but I dont think he should have been fired.
    AWESOME!!!

I agree with you crows nest. Orton takes pride in his matches and wants them to be perfect, but they never are. Too, Kofi is "new" to the WWE (I mean he has not been there as long as orton and cena, etc.). Yeah, it is his fault that he botched the move but he is still learning from his mistakes. Sometimes I think Orton forgets about the RKO he was supposed to do on Jericho when he had the Walls of Jericho on somebody. That was an epic botch that was way more noticable than kennedy's or kofi's.

(Strange how I am a huge Orton fan yet I am semi dissing him lol)

Orton is one of the most talented men in the business and someone I really want to like but I just can't get into him at all knowing that he is so selfish and unprofessional when things don't go 100% smoothly