Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The US title: is it being misused?

Well over the past few months of me watching wwe raw, ive noticed one little thing, whilst the moz has been Us champion and also the money in the bank winner, How comes the Us title is not being used at all. i feel it is a crucial title which could be used to push up and coming superstars into the ranks of higher ups such as triple h, sheamus, u know who im on about. do u think this second class title could be used to push names like Daniel Bryan into main even status, and even giv Evan Bourne the opportunity to show the WWE world that other Cruiserweights have Heavyweight Championship potential?

Fresh Member
    Yeah, miz hasnt defended that thing in a good 3 or so months they've got to put it on some one else like daniel bryan and have it defended every month or so to make it look like a valid title and not just arm candy to go alon with a suitcase
    X360 Gamertag- War7head7

Mis......terrr...Anderson.......And..der...son!!!!

Blog Entries
    Short answer:YES, long answer:FUCK YES. Such a waste on the Miz, he is over enough already but look for him to drop it at NOC

In my opinion. I think Daniel Bryan beats Miz at Night Of Champions to receive his first WWE Gold, which in return gets Miz frustrated an fired up where he then attacks Bryan an throughout the PPV they show him going crazy all through the backstage area. Then once Cena, Orton or Sheamus win the 6 pack challenge, Nexus come out to attack the champion, which then Miz follows up with a skull Crushing Finale to become WWE Champion, that is if Barrett doesn't win it for himself. Also if Miz cashes in and wins, I think it would be smart to align him with the Nexus to solidify the group a bit more with a champion, you know he could be the person behind the whole group an the meaning to their so called "higher purpose" of them attacking everybody week-in and week-out. Call me crazy but I guess I just wanna see something different.

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure this was posted in an earlier thread, but yes.

Quote Originally Posted by t0ne513 View Post
    In my opinion. I think Daniel Bryan beats Miz at Night Of Champions to receive his first WWE Gold, which in return gets Miz frustrated an fired up where he then attacks Bryan an throughout the PPV they show him going crazy all through the backstage area. Then once Cena, Orton or Sheamus win the 6 pack challenge, Nexus come out to attack the champion, which then Miz follows up with a skull Crushing Finale to become WWE Champion, that is if Barrett doesn't win it for himself. Also if Miz cashes in and wins, I think it would be smart to align him with the Nexus to solidify the group a bit more with a champion, you know he could be the person behind the whole group an the meaning to their so called "higher purpose" of them attacking everybody week-in and week-out. Call me crazy but I guess I just wanna see something different.
    Id love to see it play out like that.

Daniel bryan us champ that's a well good idea. I think having the miz behind the nexus is a good idea 2 add riley to nexus cause tarver helped them beet daniel bryan with michael cole loving miz it would all add up.

There just tryin to push miz up there with the other main eventers then he will loes the u s championship and win the wwe champions
    Michael Derrick Whalen

People i would like to see win us title (after daniel bryan beating Miz, that's a no brainer)
    Yoshi Tatsu
    Evan Bourne
    Some member of Nexus
    John Morrison
    Zack Ryder
    Sheamus (i don't like how he got into the wwe picture straight away, maybe when he lose his title at NoC and fails to reclaim it he might have a fued with daniel bryan)

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Short answer:YES, long answer:FUCK YES. Such a waste on the Miz, he is over enough already but look for him to drop it at NOC
    I'd wouldn't call it a waste. Miz needs to have gold on him at all times
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.