Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I wont be surprise if they have Cena with a 1 day reign so this does NOT happen..... sigh

The last 7 WWE Championships Cena had, 5 were completely useless, the 2 others just above average. The guy is supposed to be the face of the company, and every superstars who want to make an immediate statement, attack him before anybody else (usually I would say), but the Creative Team can not book him as a solid champion !!! After a few days, he loses the belt.... This is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I think this will happen. I thought Cena was going to win at NOC, but since he did not, I think now that CM Punk is going to keep the title until next year, and perhaps even until Wrestlemania.
    I hope your right, I really do. If he does I wouldn't want him to lose it to the Rock at the Rumble as it would discredit his reign if a part timer can beat him. Ideally they would have Punk beat The Rock and then he can rub it in Cena's face.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Also HIAC is coming and since the ppv exist, Cena never won a match there so he's not my favorite at HIAC.

Of course there is a begining for all so he can win and face The Rock at RR, Punk winning the RR match so if The Rock wins the WWE Championship ar RR, then leave only to come back at Mania, it will be probably be a Triple Threat as Cena would call for his rematch clause, and this time at Mania Cena wins and pinned The Rock. But RAW without a WWE Championship for 2 months...eehhhh I don't see this posible ^^

Then Punk goes forward with Lesnar as a Tag Team... and Cena(c) vs Daniel Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybood View Post
    I noticed that the announce team mentioned quite a few times on Raw that Punk is at 303 days. From a quick google, looks like Cenas longest reign was 380 days. So assuming I've got this right, Punk would equalise with Cena at the first Raw of December.

Good potential for a punk / cena main event to push Punk over Cenas record.
    That's an excellent idea that they can rip off of TNA

I don't see Punk losing it to Cena until TLC, so that means he'll break Cena's record. Cena will win the title to set up a rematch with The Rock leading to Punk winning the Royal Rumble and Rock vs Punk at WM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I don't see Punk losing it to Cena until TLC, so that means he'll break Cena's record. Cena will win the title to set up a rematch with The Rock leading to Punk winning the Royal Rumble and Rock vs Punk at WM.
    I'd be happy with this outcome.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Am I the only one who think that this is just impossible not to have a Triple Threat match at Wrestlemania between CM Punk, Cena and The Rock of course for the WWE Championship ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Am I the only one who think that this is just impossible not to have a Triple Threat match at Wrestlemania between CM Punk, Cena and The Rock of course for the WWE Championship ?
    Why would the WWE waste all those draws in one match??? Personally, I'm sick of triple-threat matches, mainly because they've been beaten to death instead of saved for something special.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

This has gone too far, high level, and not having Punk or Cena in the main event at Mania is just impossible IMO, and as The Rock will be there I can not see anything else than a Triple Threat