Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't think Punk will lose the title til the Royal Rumble.

Blog Entries
    I think punk will out last cena's record because at this point they need to push punk because he isn't as over with the audience where as cena is way over. so what better way for punk to get on cena's level then to beat one of his greatest achievements.
    If they want Punk to get over, they might have allowed Punk to have a clean win over Cena....

Blog Entries
    I personally wish, Punk should beat Cena's record....that will make him the longest champ in 25yrs...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    haha I found his reaction to your sarcasm to be priceless!
    his sig is katy perry... I'm assuming your being sarcastic beings it says who she is.
    Avatar and sig is not the same thing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Avatar and sig is not the same thing
    ah, I'm sorry for my ignorance.
    #BeJelly

Punk will beat Sammartino's reign, by which stage the IWC will have spat Punk out, since he'd have lost his flavour. At that time, John Cena will be the internet darling.....because all the Punk fans will be dead, in jail or married (all amount to the same) which will severely limit their internet time and those Cena fans will have grown up and be the majority of the NEW IWC.
    You sir deserves an award for this !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    You sir deserves an award for this !
    Oh pish posh, no need to butter me up

I hope Punk beats Cena's reign because he is miles better than Cena, but I don't think it will happen because Cena is Vince's darling and is probably dying to put the belt back on Cena. Like previously said they do need Punk to get a clean win over Cena, but then again Cena hasn't got a clean win over Punk recently either.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I hope Punk beats Cena's reign because he is miles better than Cena, but I don't think it will happen because Cena is Vince's darling and is probably dying to put the belt back on Cena. Like previously said they do need Punk to get a clean win over Cena, but then again Cena hasn't got a clean win over Punk recently either.
    I think this will happen. I thought Cena was going to win at NOC, but since he did not, I think now that CM Punk is going to keep the title until next year, and perhaps even until Wrestlemania.

Punk will beat Sammartino's reign, by which stage the IWC will have spat Punk out, since he'd have lost his flavour. At that time, John Cena will be the internet darling.....because all the Punk fans will be dead, in jail or married (all amount to the same) which will severely limit their internet time and those Cena fans will have grown up and be the majority of the NEW IWC.
    ^^This^^

There is no better scenario than this. Book it E Universe... BOOK IT NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone