Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Could Punk beat Cenas reign?

I noticed that the announce team mentioned quite a few times on Raw that Punk is at 303 days. From a quick google, looks like Cenas longest reign was 380 days. So assuming I've got this right, Punk would equalise with Cena at the first Raw of December.

Good potential for a punk / cena main event to push Punk over Cenas record.

Blog Entries
    I don't see why it shouldn't happen. I still think that Punk will hold the title until he drops it to The Rock at the Royal Rumble.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarMachine View Post
    Waiting for a certain someone to post.
    I'm wondering who you are talking about.
    back to the OP.
    I think punk will out last cena's record because at this point they need to push punk because he isn't as over with the audience where as cena is way over. so what better way for punk to get on cena's level then to beat one of his greatest achievements.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Punk will beat Sammartino's reign, by which stage the IWC will have spat Punk out, since he'd have lost his flavour. At that time, John Cena will be the internet darling.....because all the Punk fans will be dead, in jail or married (all amount to the same) which will severely limit their internet time and those Cena fans will have grown up and be the majority of the NEW IWC.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Punk will beat Sammartino's reign, by which stage the IWC will have spat Punk out, since he'd have lost his flavour. At that time, John Cena will be the internet darling.....because all the Punk fans will be dead, in jail or married (all amount to the same) which will severely limit their internet time and those Cena fans will have grown up and be the majority of the NEW IWC.
    Robstar...you crack me up bro!

See, I don't plan to die (hopefully) or to go to jail...Shame on you for predicting I will get married! you are sick! LOL.

Now to the OP, I really hope Punk to be champion at least until Mania, I know lost to the Rock is the most likely scenario but anyway if that happens he will pass Cena's reign which to be honest, was not that bad since the guy had matches with really top talent.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybood View Post
    I noticed that the announce team mentioned quite a few times on Raw that Punk is at 303 days. From a quick google, looks like Cenas longest reign was 380 days. So assuming I've got this right, Punk would equalise with Cena at the first Raw of December.

Good potential for a punk / cena main event to push Punk over Cenas record.
    My maths indicates the number they're using is a day over what they claim, unless the Sunday he won it on counts as a day, then 303 from Monday would be correct.

I hope, but don't think, that Punk will outlast Cena's reign.

You're welcome!!

As much as I AM A CM PUNK GUY, I highly doubt anybody on the current WWE roster or Super Cena himself can beat Bruno Sammartino's record of 4,040 days. Which that Record will never NEVER be broken. So in other words. NO

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    As much as I AM A CM PUNK GUY, I highly doubt anybody on the current WWE roster or Super Cena himself can beat Bruno Sammartino's record of 4,040 days. Which that Record will never NEVER be broken. So in other words. NO
    *tell me I didn't just read this?* Oh dear. Oh deary deary me. I'm going to need that sarcasm font - STAT!

Hey Rockstar, you never told me when we were talking tits the other day who's tits are in your avatar?

Blog Entries
    *tell me I didn't just read this?* Oh dear. Oh deary deary me. I'm going to need that sarcasm font - STAT!

Hey Rockstar, you never told me when we were talking tits the other day who's tits are in your avatar?
    haha I found his reaction to your sarcasm to be priceless!
    his sig is katy perry... I'm assuming your being sarcastic beings it says who she is.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !