Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Looking forward to seeing Tyler Black in the WWE, he will probably be on the 3rd season of NXT should there be one.

This is going to be a train wreck waiting to happen, should Black go on NXT. WWE will give him a stupid name, limit his moves, ruin his credibility as a good wrestler, make him job to this, that and the other and just build him up in their image.

It pains me to see good, legitimate wrestlers playing this stupid NXT game dubbed as "Rookies", while people like Zack Ryder are called "Pro's".

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

I'd agree with thtat, but on the bright side, Black will be made for life with his WWE deal, the boy has absolutely bucket loads of charisma though, maybe he will make the big breakthrough, he is certainly young enough and importantly for the WWE anyway, he is over 6ft which instantly gives him more credibility

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post

But seriously, hopefully he doesn't end up in that role.
    Dear WWE,

I have been a fan of yours since Smackdown debuted in regular television. I never had cable and the world of wrestling had an influence in my childhood. I have always liked The Rock since he was very funny and a great wrestler. I noticed that wrestling has changed and I dealt with it.

Now since you, WWE , turned PG and turned less violent for the kids which I completely understand but I fail to COMPREHEND WHY THIS GUY HAS A WEAK ASS GIMMICK AND YOU, WWE , HAS THE NERVE TO CALL THIS GUY A PRO! WHAT THE F%$@ ARE YOU SMOKING?

Anyways, treat your new talent with the respect they deserve.

-The Silver Ghost

Zack Ryder is really cool.

It really seemed like they were pushing him for awhile there. ):

ANYWHO!

Tyler Black, if he goes to NXT, will probably be shoved down our throats like Lucky Cannon. I'm rooting for him though if he does go to WWE. He deserves to be up there more than Sheamus. (dont yell at me for saying that!)
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

the pro positions on nxt should be left to the veterans.

I forgot to mention this but WWWYKI.

Quote Originally Posted by Belzova View Post
    Zack Ryder is really cool.
    No just.....no......-facedesk-

Big mistake by Tyler Black. Look at what happened to Chris Harris from Americas Most Wanted. New name, new gimmick, and two months later, he quit and now is fighting independant. Black is going to lose his ROH Title to Strong this weekend, leave, get shoved into the mid-lower card, name changed, et al., and then he will be crawling back to ROH in less than 6 months.

His new name in FCW is Seth Rollins.

Fuck sake.