Thread: Revolution

Hybrid View

Revolution

A show on NBC that I wish to see. who's with me? Monday at 9 mst. It might be good
    A Irishman, a Russian, and an Italian were having a tea party.............

woah woah woah this is only for music and moviues. TV shows are not movies. you need to add tv shows on the name of the thread!
    A Irishman, a Russian, and an Italian were having a tea party.............

Blog Entries
    Seems like another one JJ Abram scientific mystery probably won't makes sense type of show really, trailer doesn't interest me one bit.

Blog Entries
    the show will be entertaining for a season and drop majorly in quality after that. at least that's my prediction.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    the show will be entertaining for a season and drop majorly in quality after that. at least that's my prediction.
    my gf thought the same thing. My point was, one they establish how to return electricity, they have to re-establish government. I can see this going for a while and being good. I watched the Pilot via On Demand and really liked it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    my gf thought the same thing. My point was, one they establish how to return electricity, they have to re-establish government. I can see this going for a while and being good. I watched the Pilot via On Demand and really liked it
    I hope you are correct because the premise has potential. though I'm usually pretty good at picking out shows that are going to flop.
    #TeamGeeky