Thread: Happiness

Threaded View

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Weird, I think the 3DS already actually has a stronger library of games at this point in its life-cycle than the DS did (especially when you factor in all of the excellent eShop stuff). I'm also not sure I can get on board with saying that the Wii had a barren library when I can name 3 to 4 dozen games that range from really good to fucking great that are available for it. I mean, sure, it might not have the wealth of great multi-plat stuff that the other two consoles are rocking, but there are certainly enough high-quality Wii exclusives to warrant owning one.

With the launch window line-up for Wii-U blowing the Wii's launch window line-up out of the water, I personally couldn't resist already reserving and paying for my Deluxe bundle (aside from someone really wanting a white console, I can't imagine why anyone would go Basic when the Deluxe is clearly such a better value, but different strokes and all o' that, I guess). Shit, the 18th of November can't come soon enough. New Super Mario Bros. U, Rayman Legends, ZombiU, and Scribblenauts Unlimited on launch day? My body is so ready. Hell, I'm even jazzed for Nintendo Land (after hearing lots and lots of uber-positive hands-on impressions). And then we're getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, and Bayonetta 2 before the end of March? Best. Nintendo. Launch. Ever. Hands-friggin'-down.
    I love when Ape goes all nerdy on us.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.