Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dishonored...

I already played the 2 first chapters and the game is really good. I love it. A lot of people says there are some things of Assassin's Creed in the game, but for me, no. 1st this game is a FPS, AC is not so starting with that, gameplay is 100% differents so nothing to compare with AC.

Stealth & Assassination = I love that

The good thing is that the game can be done in multiple ways so I already know that I will play it 2 or 3 times

Kotaku's rave review (and comparison to classics like Deus Ex) made me break down and order the sucker. I really want to play this thing, like, now.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I caved and bought it too based on review scores. I figured it was going to get 7s given the developer(don't give me Bioshock 2, they weren't behind the game 100%) but it exceeded expectations. I'm about 20 minutes in and I have to say that I love the texture work. It's like a higher-res Borderlands sans black outlines. Very easy on the eyes.

Only problem with this game is that sometimes I can't read the subtitles because of the white text. But that is my only gripe.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Aside from Sleeping Dogs, this is probably my favorite gaming experience of 2012 (thus far, anyways). Biting the bullet on the blind-buy was definitely the right decision.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

The comparisons people are making between Dishonored and Bioshock are kind of funny considering that I thought Bioshock was one of the most overrated games ever(the top spot belongs to Portal), and that's the way I feel about Dishonored.

Finished the game once

I love it. The game is really good except one thing : Graphics and texture details. Both are not great but it's not a real problem in this game, so I don't care much than that. Everything else in this game is gold, even the IA. Real good one.

I'm wondering if Black (FPS on 1st Xbox) has not better graphics....

On this new game, I'm trying to do it whitout killing anyone. Huge challenge here. I'm already at chapter 3
    Hope I will finish this 2nd playthrough before Assassin's Creed 3 comes out :-)

I love the Blink mechanic. Almost makes me feel a bit like Nightcrawler at the beginning of the 2nd X-Men movie when he's tearing through the White House.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I'm on my 2nd playthrough, this time killing nobody and only using the Blink Power.
    It's not easy somethimes, but I've done the Lady Boyle mission really easily.

Playing like this, without killing anyone and only using the Blink power is really a though challenge