Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TNA + RoH + Chikara = Gold?

i have only been interested in TnA for about a year.

i am aware cornette was involved with TnA a while back, in what capacity, i really do not know.

was there beef btw he and dixie once she became majority owner? is that why jim left?

anyway, the wwe product is weak, and if any of these feds made a decent push, a lot of wwe fans would jump.

the fans are DESPERATE for something new...

that is the main reason ECW worked, some fans were just sick of the WCW theatrics or the endless SCSA vs VKM vs Rocky main event scene at the WWE.

chikara is one of the most interesting, funny, entertaining promotions out there.

RoH has some of the best mat technicians, always have, always will.

TnA has some established stars, and a nice tv contract.

cornette and mike quackenbush (also one of the best trainers) are both great wrestling minds, and dixie has daddy's checkbook.

i do not see what the 3 of them have to lose by joining forces, i know RoH and Chikara already kind of do, but i am talking on a much larger scale?

it just seems like a win-win-win situation...

Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post
    i have only been interested in TnA for about a year.

i am aware cornette was involved with TnA a while back, in what capacity, i really do not know.

was there beef btw he and dixie once she became majority owner? is that why jim left?

anyway, the wwe product is weak, and if any of these feds made a decent push, a lot of wwe fans would jump.

the fans are DESPERATE for something new...

that is the main reason ECW worked, some fans were just sick of the WCW theatrics or the endless SCSA vs VKM vs Rocky main event scene at the WWE.

chikara is one of the most interesting, funny, entertaining promotions out there.

RoH has some of the best mat technicians, always have, always will.

TnA has some established stars, and a nice tv contract.

cornette and mike quackenbush (also one of the best trainers) are both great wrestling minds, and dixie has daddy's checkbook.

i do not see what the 3 of them have to lose by joining forces, i know RoH and Chikara already kind of do, but i am talking on a much larger scale?

it just seems like a win-win-win situation...
    Chikara and TNA have a working relationship that was established when Jigsaw aka Rubix was brought in for this years Dest X, so there's a possibility there...

With the Kenny King situation, I don't see ROH being so open to a merger of the two promotions and I doubt they'd be willing to trade talent.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    as far as im aware i think Cornette doesnt care for Hogan particularly aswell as King jumping ship wouldnt help if it happened
    Chikara do have a working relaionship but i doubt they would merge unless they are bought over
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

If that ever unfolded. VKM would be pulling out the check book looking to buy ROH and Chikara and maybe TNA. But I doubt VKM would ever buy TNA since he knows he needs some competition out there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Socal_Guy View Post
    If that ever unfolded. VKM would be pulling out the check book looking to buy ROH and Chikara and maybe TNA. But I doubt VKM would ever buy TNA since he knows he needs some competition out there.
    Google panda energy. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    Google panda energy. Please.
    Has nothing to do with what I said.

yeah i was rather confused by the whole, "google panda energy" statement as well.

other than maybe something was misread and was under the impression that VKM has more dough than Dixie's daddy?

i would bet panda energy is much more profitable than the wwe at the moment...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post
    yeah i was rather confused by the whole, "google panda energy" statement as well.

other than maybe something was misread and was under the impression that VKM has more dough than Dixie's daddy?

i would bet panda energy is much more profitable than the wwe at the moment...
    Yes and No..... with fuel and energy I think one can never be sure..... Esp with weather playing a big part....

I really doubt Panda Energy will sale TNA to Vince..... I doubt Vince would make the mistake of buying his competition like he did when he bought WCW..... Although I would like to see some kind of working argeement between TNA and RoH or some other Indy company...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Yes and No..... with fuel and energy I think one can never be sure..... Esp with weather playing a big part....

I really doubt Panda Energy will sale TNA to Vince..... I doubt Vince would make the mistake of buying his competition like he did when he bought WCW..... Although I would like to see some kind of working argeement between TNA and RoH or some other Indy company...
    From what I remember WCW was already on wobbling legs when Vince stepped in and bought WCW. Eric Bischoff played his hand, but after the merger the network(s) believed that that WCW was completely unfit for what they were trying to go for in 2000/2001. So Vince bought WCW and kept a good percentage of the WCW roster employed following its unfortunate demise. TNA and ROH could very well be competition against each other, but I could see TNA working with other Indy feds like places in Japan or Mexico. I think TNA is currently in a working agreement with a fed right now that gave them the use of Rubix. I believe somebody on here had already mentioned that little tidbit.

"Great! This guy shows up looking like a mime from hell and you lose him right out in the open? Well at least he didn't do that 'walking against the wind' shit. I hate that."

It would be awesome for a special PPV event but unless TNA buys them, I don't see this happening. TNA is not a very distance #2 in the US as WWE is at #1. They will be giving their stage to #3 and #4 and might be shooting themselves in the foot.

If it was my choice, I would bring them all in for Destination-X or a US-Cup where different Indy Promotions come in to battle.

ROH v TNA v Chikara v DGUSA v The NWA Alliance v CZW