Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 231

Thread: better song?

  1. #161
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Modest Mouse wins it for me
    skillet wins it for me.
    battle of dave grohl
    foo fighters- times like these vs nirvana- lithium

    #BeJelly


  2. #162
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    skillet wins it for me.
    battle of dave grohl
    foo fighters- times like these vs nirvana- lithium
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhzmNRtIp8k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcJEvMcnEg
    Not my favorite Nirvana song but still takes the win for me

    Lets try funny songs for this one


    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  3. #163
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Not my favorite Nirvana song but still takes the win for me

    Lets try funny songs for this one


    craig wins.. that's awesome.
    more funny songs I have used agressive bee before.. but it's awesome
    aggressive bee vs pro con

    #BeJelly


  4. #164
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    craig wins.. that's awesome.
    more funny songs I have used agressive bee before.. but it's awesome
    aggressive bee vs pro con
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qp_nMntvR8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFXhi...feature=relmfu
    Why isn't this guy famous yet? Damn thats a hard call but I'll go with Pro/Con

    Lets two legends


    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  5. #165
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Why isn't this guy famous yet? Damn thats a hard call but I'll go with Pro/Con

    Lets two legends
    elton john wins this one to me
    two legends
    metallica- enter sandman vs the eagles- desperado

    #BeJelly


  6. #166
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    elton john wins this one to me
    two legends
    metallica- enter sandman vs the eagles- desperado
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3LAFJbKyY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE-U5e78WHc
    Ok can someone sticky this thread because for whatever reason it keeps vanishing out of the music and movies section.

    Metallica wins hands down for me, the eagles are a great band but Metallica is on another level.

    Lets try some wwe music


    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  7. #167
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Ok can someone sticky this thread because for whatever reason it keeps vanishing out of the music and movies section.

    Metallica wins hands down for me, the eagles are a great band but Metallica is on another level.

    Lets try some wwe music


    lashleys theme wins to me
    how about battle for the punk
    living colour- cult of personality vs killswitch engaged- this fire burns

    #BeJelly


  8. #168
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    lashleys theme wins to me
    how about battle for the punk
    living colour- cult of personality vs killswitch engaged- this fire burns
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rivf9yfRtE
    Killswitch without a doubt, I like Cult of personality but its not hard enough

    Lets do one of my favorite wrestlers


    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  9. #169
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Killswitch without a doubt, I like Cult of personality but its not hard enough

    Lets do one of my favorite wrestlers
    scotty's solo theme wins to me
    super catchy songs against each other
    owl city-fireflies vs coldplay viva la vida

    #BeJelly


  10. #170
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    scotty's solo theme wins to me
    super catchy songs against each other
    owl city-fireflies vs coldplay viva la vida
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE
    Great, now I'll have fireflies stuck in my head for a week -_-; Coldplay wins since it wont be playing through my skull till next week

    Lets get some metal to wash Owl City out of my head


    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.