Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 230

Thread: better song?

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    death cab for cutie, I live like 30 minutes from where they started so I'm bias though haha
    battle for washington (maybe the best battle I have come up with so far minus grunge only battles)
    death cab for cutie- you are a tourist vs nirvana- pennyroyal tea
    Death cab for cutie for me. I love nirvana but this is one of my least favourite songs. How about cover versions to originals?

    David Bowie, The man who sold the world



    And Nirvana's Version


    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  2. #92
    Alright here goes...This should surely be interesting...All you efed boys know where this first one's from...



    And...



    Which ones the better IYO?



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #93
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,868
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Death cab for cutie for me. I love nirvana but this is one of my least favourite songs. How about cover versions to originals?

    David Bowie, The man who sold the world



    And Nirvana's Version

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Alright here goes...This should surely be interesting...All you efed boys know where this first one's from...



    Which ones the better IYO?
    nirvana for the first one.. and the kill for the second one
    some of my favorites vs each other
    Paramore-ignorance vs Foo fighters- best of you

    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #94
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    nirvana for the first one.. and the kill for the second one
    some of my favorites vs each other
    Paramore-ignorance vs Foo fighters- best of you

    The Foos.

    HHH vs. HBK:





    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  5. #95
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,001
    Triple H and motorhead no doubt, Shawn his a god awful singer

    Lets try Matt vs Jeff


    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Triple H and motorhead no doubt, Shawn his a god awful singer

    Lets try Matt vs Jeff
    Endeverafter For me, Took a lot of listening to before i could make up my mind. Evil! LOL

    Three Days Grace Time



    And


    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Endeverafter For me, Took a lot of listening to before i could make up my mind. Evil! LOL

    Three Days Grace Time



    And

    Never Too Late wins it

    Acapella battle!




  8. #98
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,868
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Never Too Late wins it

    Acapella battle!
    I guess the first one... jose likes to mess with this thread lol
    awesome battle
    muse- resistance vs the smashing pumpkins- bullet with butterfly wings

    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #99
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I guess the first one... jose likes to mess with this thread lol
    awesome battle
    muse- resistance vs the smashing pumpkins- bullet with butterfly wings
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0
    Smashing pumpkins takes this one, though the muse song was great

    Jose should like this, new vs classic

    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Smashing pumpkins takes this one, though the muse song was great

    Jose should like this, new vs classic

    UGGGGGG!!!!!!!! BTR is my FAVORITE of the new Boybands but I will always side by Backstreet as they are my favorite ALL TIME Boyband. So Backstreet wins it for me

    Random Pop



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.