Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 231

Thread: better song?

  1. #111
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Freak On a leash, no contest

    Masterplan - Sail on
    sail on wins to me
    catchy weird songs
    AWOLNATION- sail vs of monsters and men- little talks

    #BeJelly


  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    sail on wins to me
    catchy weird songs
    AWOLNATION- sail vs of monsters and men- little talks
    No contest for me, Of monsters and men!

    Strange sounding songs

    Zuton Fever - The Zutons



    Vs.

    Electric Feel MGMT


    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  3. #113
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    No contest for me, Of monsters and men!

    Strange sounding songs

    Zuton Fever - The Zutons



    Vs.

    Electric Feel MGMT
    mgmt reeks of awesomeness
    hmmm grunge vs new alt rock
    nirvana- lithium vs Florence and the machine- dog days are over


    sidenote, I love this battle
    #BeJelly


  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    mgmt reeks of awesomeness
    hmmm grunge vs new alt rock
    nirvana- lithium vs Florence and the machine- dog days are over
    sidenote, I love this battle
    Im loving all of these battles! Its a hard one to choose to be honest, i love them both but im gonna have to go with lithium. Nirvana would always win out

    Original Vs New Cover

    Candi station Youve got the love




    Vs.

    Florance And the machine Youve got the love


    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  5. #115
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Im loving all of these battles! Its a hard one to choose to be honest, i love them both but im gonna have to go with lithium. Nirvana would always win out

    Original Vs New Cover

    Candi station Youve got the love

    fatm... though it's also a cover
    florence vs adele (considered arguble the two best female singers)
    florence and the machine- shake it out vs adele- rolling in the deep

    #BeJelly


  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    fatm... though it's also a cover
    florence vs adele (considered arguble the two best female singers)
    florence and the machine- shake it out vs adele- rolling in the deep
    Easy one for me, Rolling in the deep is one of my all time fav tunes!

    Hmm how about some old classics?

    Simon And Garfunkel Scarborough fair



    Vs.

    Simon and Garfunkel - Sound of silence



    Side note; i really hope i dont kill the thread with my old style tastes

    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  7. #117
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Easy one for me, Rolling in the deep is one of my all time fav tunes!

    Hmm how about some old classics?

    Simon And Garfunkel Scarborough fair



    Vs.

    Simon and Garfunkel - Sound of silence



    Side note; i really hope i dont kill the thread with my old style tastes
    sound of silence wins to me ( you can't kill this thread )
    space rock vs post grunge
    muse-uprising vs blue october- hate me

    #BeJelly


  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    sound of silence wins to me ( you can't kill this thread )
    space rock vs post grunge
    muse-uprising vs blue october- hate me
    im so glad! And Im torn. i love them both very much. We're all huge muse fans in our house. Im gonna have to go with blue october on this one as its not my favourite songs.

    Hmmm how about cartoon bands?

    The Gorillaz El MaƱana



    Vs.

    Dethklok - Bloodlines


    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  9. #119
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    im so glad! And Im torn. i love them both very much. We're all huge muse fans in our house. Im gonna have to go with blue october on this one as its not my favourite songs.

    Hmmm how about cartoon bands?
    dethklok wins because I can't watch the other video, because it can't play in the united states
    battle for washington
    death cab for cutie- I will possess your heart vs modest mouse-missed the boat

    #BeJelly


  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    dethklok wins because I can't watch the other video, because it can't play in the united states
    battle for washington
    death cab for cutie- I will possess your heart vs modest mouse-missed the boat
    They were both the same but i looked up the modest mouse. I Prefer death cab for cutie, but i do like the sound to the modest mouse song. Never heard it before, its now being downloaded so thanks xD

    Hmmm this is a tough one next for me.

    Pure awesome songs in my eyes

    The Black Keys - Lonely boy



    Vs.

    Mumford and sons, Winter winds


    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.