Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Evan Bourne Returning

A lightbulb just went off in my head and I want your thoughts. Evan Bourne said that he was training to get back into the ring after his injury and I remember him stating on twitter that he wants to go after the united states championship. Is there any possibility that Bourne will return in the battle royale, win and face Cesaro? Thoughts begin!
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    It's possible but for some reason I just don't see him returning just yet

Could happen doubt he will be pushed that quick though!

I know, I wonder if WWE will be nice or make him pay.....alot
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    I know, I wonder if WWE will be nice or make him pay.....alot
    I hope they're reasonable.. the suspension was the punishment and the injury has already cost him. That said: I'm not sure what he did to deserve a push, and I'd rather see Antonio feud with someone else. Until they revive a cruiserweight division Evan Bourne is and always will be irrelevant.. the small underdog beating the big mean heel has been done enough.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DXCena#1fan View Post
    Hasn't he had 2 strikes now? I mean if he was as over as Orton I could see this happening, but you'd figure with 2 strikes they'd want to bring him back and see how he acts for a few months before they give him a push
    I don't think they will give Bourne a push, he'll be stuck in the lower card. I hope he does start a feud with Kofi Kingston though.

I hope he walks out on live TV, smoking a joint, and says

"I'm going to TNA where I can actually get over as more than just a stale babyface that will never get past owning the Tag Championships with whoever is the next flavor of the month to use me as a stepping stone. This is me being a heel and I am a hell of a lot better at doing this than being the stupid, smiling kid that the E Universe has made me. I am not Ken from Street Fighter and me holding up the peace sign looks ridiculous. WWE creative are morons and I am not waiting another 4 years for the WWE network to get off the damn ground before I can hold a title that people say I deserve and have no one see it because they don't want to pay $50 a month to get the channel that will host the division I will wreck shop in. Fuck you WWE, I am off to beat the shit out of Zema Ion, Kenny King, and who the fuck ever TNA decides to sign to try and keep up with my awesomeness."

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I hope he walks out on live TV, smoking a joint, and says

"I'm going to TNA where I can actually get over as more than just a stale babyface that will never get past owning the Tag Championships with whoever is the next flavor of the month to use me as a stepping stone. This is me being a heel and I am a hell of a lot better at doing this than being the stupid, smiling kid that the E Universe has made me. I am not Ken from Street Fighter and me holding up the peace sign looks ridiculous. WWE creative are morons and I am not waiting another 4 years for the WWE network to get off the damn ground before I can hold a title that people say I deserve and have no one see it because they don't want to pay $50 a month to get the channel that will host the division I will wreck shop in. Fuck you WWE, I am off to beat the shit out of Zema Ion, Kenny King, and who the fuck ever TNA decides to sign to try and keep up with my awesomeness."
    And then wallows in the dead X-Division. Good deal.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    And then wallows in the dead X-Division. Good deal.
    Because wallowing in the likes of Tyler Reks, Heath Slater, and becoming a jobber to Ryback is more appealing... Sometimes, doing what you love out weighs the amount of $$ you can make, and being appreciated for the talent you have is worth more than being another sheep in the crowd. Yes, good deal buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Because wallowing in the likes of Tyler Reks, Heath Slater, and becoming a jobber to Ryback is more appealing... Sometimes, doing what you love out weighs the amount of $$ you can make, and being appreciated for the talent you have is worth more than being another sheep in the crowd. Yes, good deal buddy.
    And what exactly does the X-Division do anymore? For the past year, it was Austin Aries' personal litterbox. Then Ion won the title, then pretty much vanished with it, until this recent PPV.

So, what's he gonna do? Win the title, vanish with it? TNA, like WWE and their tag-division, have had no interest in it, whatsoever.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter