Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

US Title Battle Royal

Does anyone think Ryback will win this battle royal? And if so, would it be a good idea to put him against Cesaro at this point in time?

I'm usually not the analytical type, but this just sort of came across my mind.

Blog Entries
    is there a list of whos in the battle royal
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Does anyone think Ryback will win this battle royal? And if so, would it be a good idea to put him against Cesaro at this point in time?

I'm usually not the analytical type, but this just sort of came across my mind.
    Ryback won't win and won't probably be in it, as Cesaro is not going to lose the US Championship.

My pick would be Tyson Kidd or perhaps Ted Dibiase if he returns

Yeah, WWE is building both Cesaro and Ryback so they won't make them face one another. Ryback will probably be involved in a squash as always. It is a good way to bring back DiBiase. I think Tyson or Gabriel are both good choices too.

In fact, for Ryback, the only way I can see him in this battle royal is, if Jinder Mahal is also in it, and Ryback eliminates him but also eliminates himself. The 2 continue brawling outside.... Good way to continue their fued

Christian. Christian always wins pre-show battle royal's. Well, he won that one back when Cody was IC champeen. And aren't they wanting Cesaro and him to feud?

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    In fact, for Ryback, the only way I can see him in this battle royal is, if Jinder Mahal is also in it, and Ryback eliminates him but also eliminates himself. The 2 continue brawling outside.... Good way to continue their fued

good way to continue a feud but happens way to often
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Santino will probably win it again and then lose to Cesaro to end the storyline between Aksana and the Cobra.

If Ryback was in the match I would say yes he'll definitely win it, but I don't think he'll be in it. Just not time for him to win his first title just yet, give him about another 6 months, with 3 or 4 real feuds and maybe give him a US title shot at Wrestlemania

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Ryback can probably be in this match, and get tossed out, but remain strong if they have him start attacking everyone and then get ganged up on and thrown up.

A plethora of feuds right there + his dream of being fed more.

As far as winner, I think it'll be a returning Ted D., maybe, to start a feud until Christian gets back.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter