Threaded View

Smile Big Monsters....

Hope to see Jerry Lawler back in the announce alongwith Cole.. Get Well soon..

Now the topic i want to discuss is about monsters or the big guys which are diminishing day by day Monsters are the way to go in the past.. Guys like Andre the giant.. The undertaker..Rikishi.. kevin nash to name a few..There are few monsters in WWE but they are all at the brink of retirement..like Mark Henry..The big slow and KAne..but nonetheless their are still few left in the WWE..i have cateogarised according to their weight which should be around 290 pnds..and basically consist of power moves..While many have come in WWE n tried to fit in "monster" role like Mason ryan ( i dont know where he is right now)..Jackson andrews ( Kidd's bodygaurd)..Eli cottonwood..n many more. I am not counting Khali. Don't worry i haven't forget Tensai..he's on a downhill road n sooner rather than later he will be released.. The only man that comes to my mind is Ryback..that just fits in this cateogary.. One more thing that i am interested how will Big E. Langston will be used I have seen his matches in NXT he's good.. And if Morgan comes back how will it affect will he go in the same path as Tensai.. Personally i would love to see Morgan with his great agility and power moves he can be good if properly utilised..
    Thoughts please