Hybrid View

Smile Big Monsters....

Hope to see Jerry Lawler back in the announce alongwith Cole.. Get Well soon..

Now the topic i want to discuss is about monsters or the big guys which are diminishing day by day Monsters are the way to go in the past.. Guys like Andre the giant.. The undertaker..Rikishi.. kevin nash to name a few..There are few monsters in WWE but they are all at the brink of retirement..like Mark Henry..The big slow and KAne..but nonetheless their are still few left in the WWE..i have cateogarised according to their weight which should be around 290 pnds..and basically consist of power moves..While many have come in WWE n tried to fit in "monster" role like Mason ryan ( i dont know where he is right now)..Jackson andrews ( Kidd's bodygaurd)..Eli cottonwood..n many more. I am not counting Khali. Don't worry i haven't forget Tensai..he's on a downhill road n sooner rather than later he will be released.. The only man that comes to my mind is Ryback..that just fits in this cateogary.. One more thing that i am interested how will Big E. Langston will be used I have seen his matches in NXT he's good.. And if Morgan comes back how will it affect will he go in the same path as Tensai.. Personally i would love to see Morgan with his great agility and power moves he can be good if properly utilised..
    Thoughts please

There's Ryback and Big E, who are just at the start of there careers, Matt Morgan if he signs could instantly be thrust into a monster heel position.

And there is one other, he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth though, Mason Ryan.

as for Tensai I don't see him been around much longer, or they'll repackage him as the only crowd reaction he gets is Albert chants, whoch to be honest is just pointless, were people chanting Nitro when John Morrison changed his name, NO! NO! NO!

Big guys and giants are two different things I think, and the ones who ar dissapearing are giants. There are a lot of powerful guys actually on the roster, no problem with that.

Kane
    Big Show
    Mark Henry (not tall but I put him in with the giants even if I think he will soon end his career)
    The Great Khali is done I think
    The Undertaker is 1 or 2 match per year so it's over now.

WWE should have give Kevin Nash a bodyguard contract with perhaps some matches also sometimes. If WWE hires Matt Morgan, that's ok as long as they don't screw him like they did with Tensai. (I'm not a Matt Morgan fan...). WWE should have kept Luke Gallows/Festus. The guy is tall and powerfull. Remember when he faced The Undertaker, Gallows looked really great and a real Threat for The Dead Man.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Big guys and giants are two different things I think, and the ones who ar dissapearing are giants. There are a lot of powerful guys actually on the roster, no problem with that.

Kane
    Big Show
    Mark Henry (not tall but I put him in with the giants even if I think he will soon end his career)
    The Great Khali is done I think
    The Undertaker is 1 or 2 match per year so it's over now.

WWE should have give Kevin Nash a bodyguard contract with perhaps some matches also sometimes. If WWE hires Matt Morgan, that's ok as long as they don't screw him like they did with Tensai. (I'm not a Matt Morgan fan...). WWE should have kept Luke Gallows/Festus. The guy is tall and powerfull. Remember when he faced The Undertaker, Gallows looked really great and a real Threat for The Dead Man.
    Oddly out of all those guys you named on that list I can only picture Kane and Big Show still wrestling in 2014 or 2015.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

and then theres Brodus Clay...The Funkasaurus...the loveable dancing goof...that is until he snaps and goes on a major suplexing spree!...aah Brodus!...what could have been!...

Brodus Clay is the new face Mark Henry : a joke
    He will remain a joke until he turns heel

Brodus Clay
    Big E Langston
    Bray Wyatt

We are good for a while i think!