Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stable of Fighters?

So with Heyman now been aligned with Punk I can seea pattern forming.

Heyman has aligned himself with Lesnar Punk, both who claim they are not Superstars or entertainers, they are fighters and wrestlers, so i was thinking what about if they form a stable of anti-superstars, who are not there to entertain they are there to fight.

How great would it be if this was actually the way they are planning it and Barrett joins the group and wins the WHC.

Then at the Rumble Punk loses to The Rock (sadly), then heyman kicks Punk out of the group and says he has to call in the big guns, meaning Lesnar.

Then Punk faces Lesnar at elimination chamber to become No.1 contender at Mania, with Rock as ref, Brock wins after Barrett interferes and knocks out Punk. Then that sets up Brock VS Rock for WWE title, and Barrett VS Punk for WHC.

sorry I went a bit off topic then, I'll fade it out so you don't have to read the waffle if you don't want.

But yeah I would really like a stable built up of fighters, maybe not necessarily fighters but people who had to work hard to get to where they are, and then they could go against the multi gen guys Like Orton, claiming that they are only here because of their Fathers.

Members:
    Punk (WWE Champ)
    Wade Barrett (WHC)
    Dean Ambrose (IC champ aftr Miz turns face, or tag team champ with fourth member)

Lesnar (not acknowledged as a member)
    Heyman (manager)

They could do with one more active full time member, but I can't really think of one ATM.

Thoughts and opinions?

i strangely think that the ascension could be placed in this? certainly not the PTP but the ascension have that seriousness which could add as sidekicks to punk & barrett
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777 View Post
    i strangely think that the ascension could be placed in this? certainly not the PTP but the ascension have that seriousness which could add as sidekicks to punk & barrett

From what i've seen I can't wait for them to come up to the main roster.

Back On topic, I strangely like this idea, A lot of people wont but I like it, well done.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Bobby Lashley

Blog Entries
    I can dig it... With MMA being as popular as it is, having a "Fight Club" stable would bring a bit of legitimacy to WWE... and it would appeal to the more serious fans who just want action as opposed to a lot of pandering and drama.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Members could be CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Kassius Ohno, Antonio Cesaro, Brock Lesnar, and Wade Barrett
    all seem to be fighters and could make for an amazing stable. With Paul Heyman there would be no stopping them.

Blog Entries
    Anything to get Ambrose to the main roster as quickly as possible, eh?

While I like the concept of a fighting stable, since Heyman's aim, along with Lesnar's, was to bring legitimacy to the WWE, I don't really like the fact that ALL the members must be champions by a certain date or at all to be honest. If there's any opposition, it'd be nice to see that they're capable of handling their own. But, once you've seen a heel stable, you've seen 'em all. If this happens, expect to get bored of run-ins during matches and getting cheap victories, which kinda goes against the idea of bringing legitimacy to the WWE since they wouldn't be able to get legitimate wins.

Also, Barrett should stand alone. He needs to be his own guy because of all the stables he's been a part of and he should be allowed to have a decne tinsgles run. Have Swagger put in his place. he's been losing lately and it was hinted that he might be taking other measures to get ahead. He has the collegiate, All-American background as a credential for a spot so it could work well.

mark henry could be good in there too

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777 View Post
    Oh god yeah the PTP would be the comedic act of this idea. Ascension would be a perfect fit.

It's a good idea, but that would mean Heyman would have to sign a contract with WWE longer then the one he has now. I don't see Brock being a part of this stable though. I think once his contract is done he will part ways. I don't think he return got the hype it should have since they made him lose to Cena right off the bat. Would be interesting to see Heyman stay though as I've always thought if anyone could help HHH handle the company it would be him.

Then again with WWE they could have just had Heyman drive off with Punk to get us in hopes that something will happen. Lol