Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ending of Raw

Ending of Raw

YUCK!!!! Yep, that is all the describes it. There was really no progression and we need something big to happen in the WWE. The big storyline this year was Punk turning heel, but it has amounted to nothing and Paul Heyman has done nothing. I know something is waiting to happen, but the wwe needs to start getting some good endings out that doesn't leave us unsatisfied. On another note, the crowd sucked tonight.

Thoughts?
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

I took my dog for a walk halfway through the show, that's how interesting it was. I did catch the best part of RAW which was the "We Want Nexus" chant.

Comic Book Guy: "Worst Town Ever!"

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    I think this is a brilliant idea. Seriously. You take all the shit that happens in America's favorite sport, the NFL, and it's Replacement Referee debacle. Turn it into a major WWE storyline. It is there to get your goad. It is supposed to elicit these reactions. So if you're pissed, you're giving the WWE exactly what they want. This type of vitriol.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Yea, I hear ya, certainly seemed a bit lackluster, but hopefully it served a purpose. By that, I mean it answered the question, "Who's feud will continue?", and the answer was Cena and Punk (without making Punk look bad), not Sheamus and Del Rio. And if that's the case, thank God. Even if Show came out and crushed Sheamus, leading toward a Ziggler tease - that would have been memorable and exciting.

Mixed emotions about the crowd. I'm always happy to hear 'Lets Go Ziggler' chants, but the 'Boring' chants during the Miz's promo were surprising to me. I'll be in Philly tomorrow night behind the announcers with a sign that says, "Yo Ziggs, Less Selling, More Cashing." I'll also have another that says 'Merchandise Cow - Moo Moo Moo You Know It' with a Ryder themed cow on it. NICE.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I think this is a brilliant idea. Seriously. You take all the shit that happens in America's favorite sport, the NFL, and it's Replacement Referee debacle. Turn it into a major WWE storyline. It is there to get your goad. It is supposed to elicit these reactions. So if you're pissed, you're giving the WWE exactly what they want. This type of vitriol.
    I agree. It was brilliant. Especially since it leads to Punk and Cena's Hell in a Cell match getting a special guest referee added to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Didn't think of it like that, thanks Amer!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Never. Watching. Again.

#I'mLying

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Didn't think of it like that, thanks Amer!
    That's what I do.

The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

it was cheap & they made cm punk look weak in that match IMO. For once in my life I was actually cheering for ADR to win so we would not have to see punk vs cena yet again. Looks like the roster will be held up for another month. 50$ ADR & sheamus happens again as well. Not impressed.