Threaded View

Have Survivor Series Predictions? Post Them Here!

Well, now that all the matches have become official, I think we should all post our opinions on what we think will happen. Maybe we can even turn it into a game? 5 points per match guessed correctly or something like that? Personally, I think the card looks pretty stacked and (on paper at least) this ppv could be a gem. For those of you who don't know the match card, here it is:

- Free or Fired
    WWE Championship Match (w/Special Guest Referee John Cena)
    Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett

- World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Kane (w/Paul Bearer) vs. Edge

- Team Del Rio vs. Team Mysterio
    Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes & Tyler Reks vs. Rey Mysterio, The Big Show, Kofi Kingston, M.V.P & Chris Masters

- John Morrison vs. Sheamus

- WWE United States Championship Match
    Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase (w/Maryse)

- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
    Dolph Ziggler vs. Kaval

- 2 on 1 Handicap Match for WWE Unified Diva's Championship
    Team Laycool (Michelle McCool & Layla) vs. Natalya

- WWE Tag Team Championship Match
    Nexus (Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater) vs. Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov

My predictions:

Nexus vs Santino and Kosloff-- Winners: Nexus...I think they win clean in what I expect to be the worst match of the night.

Laycool (c) vs Natalya-- WInner: Natalya...I think it's time the strap comes off of Laycool and give it to Natalya (who really does deserve it). It's too obvious that LayCool will win.

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Kaval-- Winner: Kaval...now that he's gotten off the snide so to speak, I think he's really gonna start to get on a roll. It would be a smart move to put the belt on him if you want Kaval to be something in this league.

Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Ted Dibiase-- Winner: Daniel Bryan...not enough build-up for the title to change hands. I'm sure Bryan will put Dibiase over though and they'll put on a great match. It would be awesome if Daniel Bryan is in trouble near the end of the match, for CM Punk to come out and actually help him retain.

John Morrison vs. Sheamus--Winner: Sheamus...I got a feeling Sheamus will win the match to get him back over, but Morrison will dominate a large part of it to keep him lookin strong (much like the first match they had back on RAW a while ago). Good to see Morrison get a push with a rivalry with a top heel.

Team Alberto Del Rio vs Team Rey Mysterio-- Winners: Team Alberto Del Rio...Del Rio picks up the win for his team over either Mysterio or MVP if their trying to push him.

Kane (c) vs Edge-- Winner: Edge...he's too over right now not to put the belt on him. I think their gonna have big plans for Edge on Smackdown since he is clearly the top face right now. After some good promo's and quality in-ring performances I think Edge deserves it.

Randy Orton (c) vs Wade Barrett-- Winner: Wade Barrett...I know everything in my mind tells me this wont happen, but my gut/heart tells me Cena turns heel here. I know he has a dvd coming out, and I know he is undoubtedly the face of the industry right now, but it's just too predictable as of right now, and this promo was FAR too epic for something big not to happen. If this doesn't happen, Miz cashes in MITB.

So, how about you guys? What do you think will happen? **NO SPOILERS PLEASE** just predictions, thanks!