Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777 View Post
    i strangely think that the ascension could be placed in this? certainly not the PTP but the ascension have that seriousness which could add as sidekicks to punk & barrett
    The Ascension is the only tag team in WWE today I like.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Members could be CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Kassius Ohno, Antonio Cesaro, Brock Lesnar, and Wade Barrett
    all seem to be fighters and could make for an amazing stable. With Paul Heyman there would be no stopping them.
    The problem with this, is that there are just TOO many people who could be considered top level superstars/leaders; Bryan, Punk, Barrett and Lesnar are the types that you can't imagine being second to any of the others. If there was a stable of fighters it would be one or two of those MAX + FCW/ midcard guys;
    So maybe Punk and Lesnar with Ohno, Cesaro, Swagger.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    The Ascension is the only tag team in WWE today I like.
    Liking their FCW work. Wouldn't mind seeing the Undertaker bow out, then have them brought up to replace him in the "supernatural" side of things (maybe bring back Kevin Fertig as their leader! It's a shame his mordecai thing was cut short due to undertaker reverting back to the "darkside").
    For everyone that talks about "real wrestlers" being in and gimmicks being out, people definitely appear to love gimmicks more! I think wrestling has lacked on that side for over a decade, which has definitely shown in content and ratings with everyone being carbon copy, cutouts. Most of the most liked in the IWC/marks have something that makes them stand out from the rest.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

As soon as i saw Paul Heymans face come out of that car window i predicted a new stable. Unfortunately i dont think WWE creative will go that way but if they do id like to see:

CM Punk
    Brock Lesnar
    The Miz
    Dean Ambrose
    Antonio Cesaro

Brings together the big names who dont get 'respect' while introducin ambrose and giving cesaro a platform to really get his name out there. Not to mention the stable would already have 3 titles...