Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So...Wow

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Jeff Hardy was not on my list of potential winners for the BFG series. I suspected Storm or Bully, but I never actually thought of Jeff for the winner, but for certain I am gearing up for Aries vs. Jeff and BFG, I think it'll be great! Thoughts?
    All I have to say is I am tired of ex-WWE stars always being/wining on top/winning matches. I watch TNA for something different not the same.

I'm usually not to negative about outcomes of matches, but IMO Jeff Hardy winning the BFG series was nauseating. I personally was looking forward to any of the other three to go on...Bully, Storm or Joe. Jeff doesn't need this push. I was so disappointed. Sorry Jeff Hardy marks, just one man's opinion.

I don't think it is about pushing Hardy as much as it is about Hardy putting Aries over. Hardy is a cash cow for TNA. Having him in the main event is good business and makes for a great match.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    I don't think it is about pushing Hardy as much as it is about Hardy putting Aries over. Hardy is a cash cow for TNA. Having him in the main event is good business and makes for a great match.
    Good point. We might not like or respect Hardy, but the TNA diehards do.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

I get the Hardy move just as much as I hate it, because as most fans I wanted to see Bully win for the clean nod at BFG. There are indications of a slow build for a Bully story that I'm enjoying, but the potential for let down is just as big. The build up for BFG has me looking for a theater to watch the event at instead of ordering the show at home, so I would say the PPV was taking one for the team.

You people need to realize that Hardy means money and ratings.He sells more than everyone and he is TNA's biggest star.The fans love him.He is TNA's Cena.I think Aries vs Hardy was the right decision.They need their bigger star vs the upcoming bigger star.Bully will be champion soon, he is next in line.

Stop bitching about it

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You people need to realize that Hardy means money and ratings.He sells more than everyone and he is TNA's biggest star.The fans love him.He is TNA's Cena.I think Aries vs Hardy was the right decision.They need their bigger star vs the upcoming bigger star.Bully will be champion soon, he is next in line.

Stop bitching about it

Oh and that match will be awesome

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Well, I knew that Hardy was gonna win this. Ray and Joe have already faced Aries before, and I definitely knew that Storm wasn't gonna win it.

Hardy vs Aries is a match I'd wanna see for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post

Stop bitching about it

Is Jeff really the top draw? Is he really the "Cena" of TNA, since I don't see anyone in TNA that's a "Cena?" I know kids dig him, but is he really the top merchandise seller?

I must have been looking at Jeff all wrong then, because I've always thought he was an over achieving, rehab dwelling, basket case, shadow of a fallen WWE star.

I didn't think he was held up so high with respect anymore? Especially after having a minute long ppv main event match for the TNA championship against sting about a yr ago that pissed everybody off and left the crowd sad for what he has become after numerous chances?

This isn't a retort to your statement. It's just a "ive must have been so wrong about him and TNA has balls of steel letting him main event BGF"

Blog Entries
    Hardy sells more merch than anyone else in TNA by a long way. He even outsold Cena a lot of the time in the WWE.

I did not see him winning though, I was expecting a Ray or Joe win. Storm was my pick until Roode dropped the belt.