Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So...Wow

So...Wow

Jeff Hardy was not on my list of potential winners for the BFG series. I suspected Storm or Bully, but I never actually thought of Jeff for the winner, but for certain I am gearing up for Aries vs. Jeff and BFG, I think it'll be great! Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I was rooting for Storm/Joe. However, I want Aries to retain, no matter who faces him.

The big disappointment is: after all the drama, no attempt of the Aces and 8's to interfere? No need to reveal any of the members, just show up their faces and police kick them.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

shocker, I thought bully had that. My picks were bully and hardy but I'd rather bully win.

been thinkin about it last few days. We've seen all other match ups but this one hasnt happened. honestly didnt think we'd get it as this will either split the crowd or turn the whole crowd to cher for hardy. I'm not about to claim about a match that hasnt happened but I still want aries to retain

so they have just ruined bully ray tough guy gimmick because he just got beat by a guy half his size and with one arm. and on the aces and eights story i enjoyed the fight but then they shoud of let that guy get revealed and if thats all it took to keep aces and eights out why didnt they call cops in the 1st place lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevilSativa View Post
    so they have just ruined bully ray tough guy gimmick because he just got beat by a guy half his size and with one arm. and on the aces and eights story i enjoyed the fight but then they shoud of let that guy get revealed and if thats all it took to keep aces and eights out why didnt they call cops in the 1st place lol
    bubba killed his promo with that promo

I rather see Aries Vs Joe, not a fan of Hardy or his brother

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wow wait to spoil the results on the front page. Next time keep the winner out of the title.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

There~ I edited the title for those who find spoilers to be bothersome.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    wow wait to spoil the results on the front page. Next time keep the winner out of the title.
    it's not like it was a taping it was live so I don't see why u would want to keep it secret
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate