Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone really doubt Nexus will retain the Tag Titles?

I mean come on Santino/Kozlov as Tag Champs. That's almost as laughable as Bourne/Henry as Tag Champs.....but not by much lol.

I mean really. You know how badly that would kill the threat on Nexus? Geez WWE's gone stupid.

Cmon dawg, nexus is too tight! itll work itself out boiiiiiiiii!
    "The Rapping Hyena" SilverCena, your current EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion as of 10/30/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kicked View Post
    but the first time a kid in a Cena t-shirt did the "You Can't See Me" hand/face wave I knew I had to jump back in.
    What's up BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    nexus will remain champions.

Nexus will be champs./end thread

#REAL!

Everyone knows the tag team division in the WWE sucks and at least Nexus is a so called team.

Quote Originally Posted by AndherestheJ View Post
    I mean come on Santino/Kozlov as Tag Champs. That's almost as laughable as Bourne/Henry as Tag Champs.....but not by much lol.

I mean really. You know how badly that would kill the threat on Nexus? Geez WWE's gone stupid.
    Whoa. I actually forgot that Bourne and Henry were a team.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Nexus is the only stable team

Quote Originally Posted by AndherestheJ View Post

i dont know if anyone has noticed but kozlove and santino have gotten a lot of air time as a tag team...plus the pop the crowd gives them means they are over lol...i dont think they should get the titles...but idk how wwe thinks lol..i think there is a chance they will get them

Id love to see them as champs

wont happen i dont think, but i'd love to see it.

I've read on another site (411mania) that Nexus are going to hold all the titles (excluding Divas title, unless the NXT 3 girls join, which would be EPIC! Naomi and Aksana, with AJ and Kaitlyn on SD) like Evolution did when they were about.

So I expect that The Nexus retain the titles and Barrett becomes the WWE Champion, and then eventually, Daniel Bryan drops the title to David Otunga.

The Nexus will continue up until the draft after Mania. Then they will be split up and put on different brands, but could possibly team them all up as tag teams (Harris and McGuilicutty; Slater and Gabriel) and build the tag divison around them, with Barrett and Otunga as the 'breakout' singles stars.