Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Anything that could potentially lead to Mysterio going away forever is a winner in my book.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

It will be a couple of months down the line but Rey is going to turn heel setting up Cara vs Mysterio at WM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Anything that could potentially lead to Mysterio going away forever is a winner in my book.
    This.

My favourite feud would be a loser leaves and mysterio playing the heel loses......... he wont go that way but a guy can dream

Blog Entries
    The way I see it is turning Rey at this point is a bit like when they turned Andre. Rey is pretty close to retiring and that means a turn and then a turn again as there is NO way he will retire as a heel. The thing is, Andre never fully recovered his popularity after going heel. His legend was cemented but Andre was really loved by fans. When he turned, some fans felt too betrayed and never liked him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The way I see it is turning Rey at this point is a bit like when they turned Andre. Rey is pretty close to retiring and that means a turn and then a turn again as there is NO way he will retire as a heel. The thing is, Andre never fully recovered his popularity after going heel. His legend was cemented but Andre was really loved by fans. When he turned, some fans felt too betrayed and never liked him again.
    Everybody turning against Mysterio would be like a dream come true.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Honestly I dont see either going Heel and it wouldn't work. I dont like Rey at all cause I think he is just to old to wrestle. Besides the whole mask thing can be solved on a search engine.

REY Mysterio AKA 2 OLD:
    http://l.yimg.com/ck/image/A1548/154...00_1548492.jpg

SIN CARA aka Mr.BOTCH:
    http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/m/mi...n-cara-002.jpg

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

They should stay a tag team right up until before WM, be all set to take on the tag team champions. The match is a texas-tornado tag match. These guys keep trying to outdo the other, and eventually win the tag titles at WM. They continue to feud as the champions for months, until the lose the titles a month or so before Summerslam, which them builds up a beautiful match for them at Summerslam, keeping each of them as faces who hate each other, allowing both to keep selling merch and putting SinCara over in the end, even a loss would put him over...

I am tired of short lasting feuds... Drag it out a little longer, and make it interesting by keeping them tag champs for a while.

Blog Entries
    Gee, I wonder how Bodom feels about Rey?

IMO Rey or Cara is not turning heel. I feel they really matched them up, just not because they are similar, but because Rey is grooming Cara on what works with Lucha style here in the states, so he doesn't botch so much or injure someone.

Its been working IMO because I've been keeping an eye on Cara during these tag matches and he's adjusting.

I'm a little curious about the Rey hate. What possible reason would anybody have to hate Rey Mysterio? Seriously.