Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I'm a little curious about the Rey hate. What possible reason would anybody have to hate Rey Mysterio? Seriously.
    ^^^ Me too. I'm not a Rey mark, but I just can find anything legitimately bad to say about the guy, except he's small. He's put on some of the best matches I've ever seen.

I don't think Rey would turn heel... It might hurt the sale of his merchandise with the kiddos. It would be a good idea though. Only time will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    I'm a little curious about the Rey hate. What possible reason would anybody have to hate Rey Mysterio? Seriously.
    That's what I'm saying like where did this come from?

Blog Entries
    I don't see any of them being Heel I think it will be more like a respect thing, hopefully mask vs mask I think that would be cool, but at the end the winner also takes off his mask.That'd be awesome

Since Cara doesn't talk he wouldn't be a good heel. Cara isnt that good in the ring either. Yes he can sometimes hit his spots, but thats all he does. If youve seen one of his matches you've seen them all! Of course WWE is doning this to all of the top people. Orton, Cena, etc.
    Rey would make a good heel because it wouldn't be expected by the young fans and he would gain a ton of heat from that. Id love to see him go out and rather than do his "head to head" fan greeting, they plant a kid in the audience and Rey does a psych move and pushes the kid down! People would flip!

Rey is a rare breed of wrestler who IMO can not pull off a heel turn, such as Sting, Jeff Hardy, Ricky Steamboat etc. When Sting and Jeff turned it was beyond awkward.

They could try to turn Rey, but I think it would be a total fail and a big monetary loss that might not ever be regained.

I have no idea, myself.

Rey is a good talent for the Mexican market, and to have people go over. Plus he's like 36, or 37, while some of the 'favorites' are around that age as well.

fuck sin cara, use hunico!!

Blog Entries
    While I'm not really a fan of Mysterio's, I feel like Rey could turn heel, just like he was back in WCW along with Psicosis; Juventude Guerrera; Eddie Guerrero; etc... They were all a part of a heel stable. The problem is that the WWE has pushed Rey as a face since his debut. However Sin Cara is way over as a face in Mexico and with the WWE wanting to cement relations with Mexico, ( among other Countries ), don't expect them to cast Cara as heel. Rey, ( although recently returned ), is on his last leg before retirement. As such he is willing to work with Sin Cara and I for one am grateful for this as it can only lead to a better future for wrestling fans. Whether face or heel, I'll applaud Rey Mysterio for recognizing the need to help the younger stars get over and become established, legitimate superstars in their own right.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I'd say Sin Cara should because he doesn't do merchandice like Rey does. That is why I was shocked when I heard that it may be Rey as the heel.