Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rey or Sin Cara heel turn coming?

It's bound to happen sooner or later with the two possibly, well more then likely facing each other in a match that WWE fans all over have been calling for. My question is who would YOU rather see turn heel Rey or Sin Cara? Me personally I think it would provide a bigger shock value for Rey to turn heel of course and it would be interesting, but from a business standpoint with merchandise sales and everything else it probably won't happen and when one of them turns heel it will mostly be Sin Cara would could pull it off BUT it won't be as exciting if Rey turned heel. Instead of Rey coming out with his usual superhero costumes at Mania he could come out in a villain costume. Just a thought.

Blog Entries
    Cara wouldnt do as a heel as he cant speak english
    so he either gets a manager or Rey turns
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Id love to see Rey turn heel. It definitely get the crowd behind Sin Cara, It would be nice to see him helping Cara. But you know, WWE QUIZ TIME:

Question: Would WWE take that risk to build Sin Cara?
    Answer: NO! They don't have the balls to do anything these days because they need all the money they can get for a Senate Campaign x2.

-__________________-

Blog Entries
    I really can't see either one of them turning heel. I mean Rey Mysterio is another person little kids look up too and Sin Cara can't even speak english yet, so I just can't see either of them turning heel but a Mysterio heel turn would be unexpected and better

It will more likely be a respect feud with no one turning heel.

If they are trying to get Sin Cara over to the same level as Mysterio, then Rey has to go heel.
    Or they could go for the "Mutual Respect" kind of thing and have them both stay face, would love a Mysterio heel turn though

Rey would be an interesting heel. I would love to see if the WWE can pull of a heel Rey better than WCW did.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

i think they'll blow it like they did the sin cara negro vs sin cara azule thing hunico owned that whole feud
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777 View Post
    i think they'll blow it like they did the sin cara negro vs sin cara azule thing hunico owned that whole feud
    that feud/angle could only go sooo long though. i liked the idea but i felt they could've done a better job for sure on that feud. maybe make it a bit more interesting too.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    It's bound to happen sooner or later with the two possibly, well more then likely facing each other in a match that WWE fans all over have been calling for. My question is who would YOU rather see turn heel Rey or Sin Cara? Me personally I think it would provide a bigger shock value for Rey to turn heel of course and it would be interesting, but from a business standpoint with merchandise sales and everything else it probably won't happen and when one of them turns heel it will mostly be Sin Cara would could pull it off BUT it won't be as exciting if Rey turned heel. Instead of Rey coming out with his usual superhero costumes at Mania he could come out in a villain costume. Just a thought.
    Rey came out as The Joker once as a face soooo, scratch that idea.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC