Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    as of right now I would say

1. Cena

2. Orton and Punk (Orton has the longevity, but Punk is still the only guy to beat Cena for merch sales in the last 5 years or so if memory serves, and that counts for a lot)

3. Sheamus

I think that the office wanted to groom Sheamus to be the new No 2 guy, and if Punk hadn't gotten over with his worked shoot as well as he did, Sheamus would probably have his spot now, obviously this is just my completely non-backupable opinion.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I can't see Randy being the face of the company i see Sheamus and CM punk being the top guys (Sheamus reminds me of Cena but better in the ring lol)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyClay View Post
    John Cena, as we all know is currently the face of WWE. If Cena decided to quit WWE tomorrow, there would have to be someone to be the next face of the company immediately. That is way, there is always someone right behind first in charge. There is three superstars, that come to mind Orton, Sheamus and Punk. We always considered Orton to be 2nd in charge but now he has competition. I would say since 2009. Sheamus and Punk become series competitors, in WWE. Punk won his second World Heavy Weight Championship against the highly popular Jeffy Hardy. Randy Orton managed to regain the WWE Championship at Backlash. Sheamus came on the scene and defeated Cena at TLC, for the WWE Championship. They have come a long way.

Who do you consider to be the second face of the WWE?
    I already said it. There are only 3 superstars actually who can be (and probably are) behind Cena : CM Punk, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan. No one else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I already said it. There are only 3 superstars actually who can be (and probably are) behind Cena : CM Punk, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan. No one else.
    You don't think Sheamus has a chance? Why is that?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I consider Randy Orton to be the 2nd face of the WWE. He along with John Cena have been in this business for quite a while now and hes the go-to guy whenever the WWE needs someone to carry the load whether it's Raw or Smackdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

after Cena I'd go with Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Randy Orton...

Punk Needs to be Raw's top guy and Bryan needs to be Smackdowns top guy. He needs to be champ again in my opinion...

Fuck Sheamus, Orton should have his spot...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I consider Randy Orton to be the 2nd face of the WWE. He along with John Cena have been in this business for quite a while now and hes the go-to guy whenever the WWE needs someone to carry the load whether it's Raw or Smackdown.
    Dubs you're sig it's freaking awesome!!!!

On topic: I'll say Orton it's no 2, he's pretty over and he seems not to matter to put over other guys, Punk comes close but since he's working as a heel now could give Lobsterhead a chance

my honest opinion itll be orton first then cm punk and daniel bryan . orton always gets the bigger pops from the crowd but due to the constant reports of him wanting to be a heel i wouldnt count on it. daniel has been very entertaining to watch plus the guy can out wrestle anybody in that company. punk is awsome on the mic and can carry a match with the greatest of ease ( oops sorry booker ) . sheamus im not 100% convinced on this guy, hes got the power game and i guess hes got the crowd reactions (78% of the time) but i think he needs that one moment to really define him.
    there better not be any spiders in that breifcase!!....or the grits gon hit the pan!! THAT BREIFCASE GON GET GOT!!!

CM PUNK would take over
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Punk is #2 on my list.