Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    so, look at the WWE title, Cena introduced it andit looks like Crap. Cena = Crap....

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Internet Championship on YouTube

I just read on the news page that WWE may want the Internet Championship defended on Youtube pre-shows. I personally think this is an interesting idea. You never know it may be fun extra title to have around. It would definitely be better than devaluing established championships by putting them on youtube. Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Regardless of how much we in the IWC love to bring up the Million Dollar Belt in relation to these titles, it still was never a WWE belt... Just as the FTW Title in ECW was not a ECW belt. It was a personal prop added to a character; similar to this "Internet Championship" wouldn't you say?

No, it shouldn't be on a PPV. No it shouldn't be on a Pre-Show. The only thing it should ever have anything to do with is the character the idea originated with. It's something that Ryder can say he has, but means nothing in terms of Television time or PPV time, other than giving him something to be talked about in promos... Just like in this case.
    Pretty much this

yes, in all of these cases (the Million dollar championship, the Broken skull championship, the FTW championship, etc) sooner or later the guy who came up with the belt defended it, and usually lost it, however it was never actually put into rotation as an actual title, it's just like when Angle and Benoit were fighting over Angle's gold medals, sure they changed hands, but that was just to further the story, not for any sort of prestige or anything like that. the "Real" (and I use that word loosely) WWE belts all serve some sort of purpose, they represent a certain echelon that the wrestler has gotten to. Whether it is the Intercontinental or US Title (workhorse, test for main event) or the WWE or WHC (Main event, obviously)

Now it can be argued, and probably will be that that prestige is lost, however the only reason that argument can even be made is if you first acknowledge that there was a level of prestige to lose, the Internet Championship, while an entertaining prop, has no prestige to speak of, and it should not. Just as nobody thought anything different about Virgil when he had the Million Dollar championship.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    so, look at the WWE title, Cena introduced it andit looks like Crap. Cena = Crap....
    this is the funniest post in this thread
    I can't find any relevancy, it's almost like written word-vomit, like a reflex almost.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Sabu did actually beat Taz for the FTW belt though, I remember because it had Taz's name engraved so Sabu just stuck a piece of paper over it and wrote his name. Ahh, good old days...
    True, Sabu "won the title" after being beaten up by Taz and Taz pulled him ontop for the 3 count because Taz "couldn't face Douglas for the ECW WHC while he had the FTW Title", so yes. But the belt was a prop. Sabu only got it as a stab for leaving Heyman/Taz high and dry years before and to advance Taz into the WHC picture against Douglas. It was still a prop used to advance Taz' character.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

LOL, come on, this belt is not real and means nothing so forget about it...

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    LOL, come on, this belt is not real and means nothing so forget about it...
    You people are missing the point, what Heath Slater said sounded like a good idea. And to Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, and Heath Slater the Internet Championship is a real belt dammit.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

I don't see why not. It isn't like they can damage Ryder anymore than they already have.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    maybe it's not about the title and it's to start a feud between Zack and Slater