Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    Money wise, you guys are definitely right. But career wise? Better in TNA.
    As I was saying - things are different there now. With guys like Aries, Roode, Storm, Anderson, Hardy, RVD, Angle and the rest, do you really think they'd push Christian to the top? Doubtful....highly doubtful. Christian was pushed when he was in TNA because of all the ex-WWE guys, he had the most potential and ability to be the top guy. Then. Now? I just don't see it happening.

I think people should say what's real - Christian wants to get paid? WWE. Christian wants the "respect" of fans? TNA. That's what's true, sadly.

Blog Entries
    Since returning to the WWE he has won 5 titles including 2 World titles. Sure the reigns were short but the fact is they gave him the belts. TNA is pushing its own guys now and seems to be on its way to making its own big name stars, so Christian going back there may not mean he becomes a main eventer, he may end up in stupid storylines like AJ Styles. If he stays in WWE his career may not reach high peaks, he may not even win a World title again, but he will be well paid and reasonably well used, they will probably keep him on after he retires as an agent to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Since returning to the WWE he has won 5 titles including 2 World titles. Sure the reigns were short but the fact is they gave him the belts. TNA is pushing its own guys now and seems to be on its way to making its own big name stars, so Christian going back there may not mean he becomes a main eventer, he may end up in stupid storylines like AJ Styles. If he stays in WWE his career may not reach high peaks, he may not even win a World title again, but he will be well paid and reasonably well used, they will probably keep him on after he retires as an agent to.
    You realize WWE gives out title reigns like candy, the belts are merely a prop there. Exclude CM Punk, the Miz, and Sheamus, and tell me how many people you find to be legitimate champions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    You realize WWE gives out title reigns like candy, the belts are merely a prop there. Exclude CM Punk, the Miz, and Sheamus, and tell me how many people you find to be legitimate champions.
    To be honest I don't find Sheamus to be a legit champ either but thats just my opinion.

I just don't see him winning any (except maybe the tag titles in TNA) so at least he is getting them in WWE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    AJ Styles - while people get all OTT about him and being TNA loyal and what have you, the sad fact is that while a firm favourite of the marks now, in time he'll be largely forgotten due to the forgettable angles and exposure TNA have given him. People need to stop talking about TNA like it's a booking paradise over there and all the internet favourites get elevated there - that's no longer true. TNA is not the "indy-promotion-that-could". They have always aspired to be in the major leagues. For them to be regarded or talked about like they are so righteous for using the guys they have, well I'm sorry to tell you - a lot of that was out of necessity, not savvy booking and direction. They aren't the hipster, boutique wrestling organisation they're made out to be.

christian was THE man in tna either heel or face he was damn entertaining heeling it up with styles tomko and sometimes roode or facing it out against angle etc. it was entertaining
    Damn I need a better catchphrase