Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Face or Heel - Randy "Baby Oil" Boreton is the same either way. I'm not particularly interested in Orton's character - the only thing he inspires in me is big yawns.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Face or Heel - Randy "Baby Oil" Boreton is the same either way. I'm not particularly interested in Orton's character - the only thing he inspires in me is big yawns.
    An almost trollish comment from a moderator - where have I seen that before?

Oh yeah - just about every forum I ever go to.

Heel Orton is the best character to grace our televisions in the last few years.

You're welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post

Heel Orton is the best character to grace our televisions in the last few years.
    But this is Orton we are talking about. The guy has slowed down tremendously to the point that he moves like a robot.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post

Refer to my sig pic.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Robstar;625711]Refer to my sig pic.

What does it say? Ahh, it was showing up earlier but it's not now. Bloody internet.

You're welcome!!

Blog Entries
    It says BIG WOOP, WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT? lol

Don't think miz would last long as a face tbh

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    But this is Orton we are talking about. The guy has slowed down tremendously to the point that he moves like a robot.
    Personally, I think that's part of his gimmick. As seen with his in-ring style, he doesn't run across the ring without a care in the world, his very methodical in most every move he does. He's not one of those people that do a ton of move in a short time - he makes sure each one he does counts, and lets it sink in. Tells a good story, about him physically breaking down his opponent, making them play his game - while, also, having to worry about his finisher, which can hit from anywhere.

Think of it like being tortured, by someone, in a sense. A good one, won't jump from style to style, but instead take his time - make it personal, make it hurt, make it last.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Personally, I think that's part of his gimmick. As seen with his in-ring style, he doesn't run across the ring without a care in the world, his very methodical in most every move he does. He's not one of those people that do a ton of move in a short time - he makes sure each one he does counts, and lets it sink in. Tells a good story, about him physically breaking down his opponent, making them play his game - while, also, having to worry about his finisher, which can hit from anywhere.

Think of it like being tortured, by someone, in a sense. A good one, won't jump from style to style, but instead take his time - make it personal, make it hurt, make it last.
    Spot on. I like Orton, face or heel. But what you describe does fit a heel better. I'd like to see Orton turn into a dominant heel (being able to win a match by just being better than the face).
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Spot on. I like Orton, face or heel. But what you describe does fit a heel better. I'd like to see Orton turn into a dominant heel (being able to win a match by just being better than the face).
    It works very well for a heel, I think, or an Anti-Hero - like Orton, though he should definitely go heel.