Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Randy Orton and Miz

According to reports on EWN and Bleacher Report (among many other prowrestling news websites), Orton has expressed his desire to work as a heel for quite some time, but creatives are hesitating to give him the turn because they're afraid Sheamus alone cannot carry the Smackdown brand as a face. A recent article on Bleacher report says that Miz apparently wants to work as a face. So why not give both of them the turns they want. If Miz turned face and worked on Smackdown, and they used Ryback more properly and put him on Smackdown as well, I don't think they'll run short on babyfaces even if Orton turned heel. This way, both of the superstars would get what they want, we could finally see whether Miz can work well as a babyface or not, and Sheamus vs Randy Orton could finally happen.

That's sounds good and refreshing to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taneel View Post
    According to reports on EWN and Bleacher Report (among many other prowrestling news websites), Orton has expressed his desire to work as a heel for quite some time, but creatives are hesitating to give him the turn because they're afraid Sheamus alone cannot carry the Smackdown brand as a face. A recent article on Bleacher report says that Miz apparently wants to work as a face. So why not give both of them the turns they want. If Miz turned face and worked on Smackdown, and they used Ryback more properly and put him on Smackdown as well, I don't think they'll run short on babyfaces even if Orton turned heel. This way, both of the superstars would get what they want, we could finally see whether Miz can work well as a babyface or not, and Sheamus vs Randy Orton could finally happen.
    First of all are you saying Rybacks a face? Cause I thought he was a heel lol. And Sheamus and Orton already happened at Summerslam 2010.Yeah I know it was a while ago but you said it could finally happen but really it already did happen

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    First of all are you saying Rybacks a face? Cause I thought he was a heel lol. And Sheamus and Orton already happened at Summerslam 2010.Yeah I know it was a while ago but you said it could finally happen but really it already did happen
    Ryback is a face, he's feuding with Mahal. And even though Sheamus/Orton happened that was 2 years ago and the roles would be reversed with Orton now being the heel and Sheamus being the face. We've seen many feuds happen more then once. I'm all for this one, especially with Orton as a heel...he's way better suited to be a heel then a face.

Fairly sure Ryback is a face everybody chants FEED ME MORE and he gets cheered when his music hits!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Fairly sure Ryback is a face everybody chants FEED ME MORE and he gets cheered when his music hits!!
    People also chanted yes! yes! yes! and daniel bryan is a heel

Yeah, but they are against him now. Hence why he wants them to quit with the YES's and his entirely storyline.

YES
    NO
    YES
    NO
    YES
    NO

Bryan displays heel behaviour though; He argues with fans and gets in their faces and is currently "feuding" with a heel GM, AJ.
    Ryback destroys jobbers and is fighting a heel right now. If he was a heel, he wouldn't be as interactive with the crowd; doing his taunts etc in time with their chants, little things like that.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Ryback is a face, he's feuding with Mahal. And even though Sheamus/Orton happened that was 2 years ago and the roles would be reversed with Orton now being the heel and Sheamus being the face. We've seen many feuds happen more then once. I'm all for this one, especially with Orton as a heel...he's way better suited to be a heel then a face.
    You didn't get the point though, he said it could finally happen and I was just saying it already happened. I'm not against it I just wanted to mention the fued happened before. And I knew someone would say about the roles being reversed lol. And Ryback is to big to be a face if you ask me

Ryback is definitely a face. He has never done anything heelish and is feuding with Jinder.

I miss heel orton. He is like Edge, he was always far more entertaining as a heel.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!