Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 139 of 139
  1. #131
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    well there goes half your fun... :P
    ]

  2. #132
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    well there goes half your fun... :P
    I live in washington... I can get drunk and high I think I will do fine :P though I won't get high lol.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #133
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I live in washington... I can get drunk and high I think I will do fine :P though I won't get high lol.
    WHats the point in that then man...
    ]

  4. #134
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    WHats the point in that then man...
    it's still illegal federally... so that's a reason not to do it for me.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #135
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    it's still illegal federally... so that's a reason not to do it for me.
    But, but.... fair enough
    ]

  6. #136
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    But, but.... fair enough
    is your country less restricted when it comes to drugs and alcohol?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #137
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    is your country less restricted when it comes to drugs and alcohol?
    Not with drugs. but definitely with alcohol...
    ]

  8. #138
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Not with drugs. but definitely with alcohol...
    lucky you! haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #139
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    lucky you! haha
    I'm not a sheep..
    ]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.