Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Announce team

Cole is gonna end up stayin if anything Josh will replace Cole when needed but they are lacking wrestling com, Matt is a no cuz of Cole and we know he anit going no where. My pref pic would be JBL but as stated he is not long term. Hed be gone maybe 2 years Regal work for Nxt i would like him to stay there cuz he can do much more good for the ppl there than on the main roster.... and if he is gone Nxt will not be as good and we dont want to weaken Nxt!

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

Blog Entries
    better than any guys they have coming up now for commentary, ex-wrestlers are always better for commentary excluding JR of course but JR never attempted to act like he knew the business for a wrestlers point of view if u know what I mean. I feel like Matthews could be good though, striker would but wwe don't want to use him. Saxton is just meh and a guy like standford could never be on a main show
    Matt STriker has passion towards business..n he calls well..I do not know why E is not using him..William regal is Cool..n he's a man..who can bring a lot of History...n during NXT Championship match..he in fact mentioned DARA SINGH and said Mahal will tribute his victory to that Great Indian Professional Wrestler..Those are the things which I like about him..

Mathews is decent n I'm not at all impressed by Saxton...Stanford needs more practice...n he can come on to main team..

For now, weed out Jerry n put either Striker or Regal there...n for future...Punk n Miz both can be great..

But, I personally want Barett barrage also on the announce team after he retires...he can make a great heel commentator...

Blog Entries
    Not only do they need new announcers but they need to start calling the matches. Too much chatter during matches lately that have nothing to do with the match that is taking place...you all notice that?
    yes...it's really annoying n I hate it...announcers should call the match...they are often missing even a great moment inside the ring..they are not even calling near pinfalls also...pretty annoying...

Blog Entries
    Jerry should go out and pls pls bring JBL in...he'll be great..I do not know what is the problem b/n Striker n Cole...but Striuker will be a good announcer...

Then did somebody proposed Roaddogg??? yes yes yes......"ladies and gentlemen boys n gals children of all ages...welcome to the Monday Night Raw...."...

JBL and Christian. That would be great.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

bad case scenario if CM Punk gets injured. its still a win because then he can join commentary
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    well IMO to be fair but I feel like he just doesn't have that factor that JR has or King had or even Cole sometimes has
    What factor?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    Not only do they need new announcers but they need to start calling the matches. Too much chatter during matches lately that have nothing to do with the match that is taking place...you all notice that?
    yep i think its both TNA, Raw and Smackdown that does this now, that is why John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio on Raw and Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy was that much better, because the commentating was were it should be ON THE MATCH!! lol

Blog Entries
    Matt Striker and William Regal all the way. Especially Striker, he's my favourite announcer.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Blog Entries
    Ah Matt Stricker and Roadogg would be a fantastic broadcast team!
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!