Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announce team

Hybrid View

Announce team

I think Jerry needs to leave the announcer table and have someone replace him because he dosnt seem to care anymore when announcing. i think that jerry should leave and my 3 replacements of people who i think should replace him would be.

edge
    jbl
    rey mysterio (he needs to stop wrestling)

Not only do they need new announcers but they need to start calling the matches. Too much chatter during matches lately that have nothing to do with the match that is taking place...you all notice that?

Blog Entries
    I would like to see Matt Striker replace Lawler. He called the action very well and didn't sound dull and tiresome unlike Lawler.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I would like to see Matt Striker replace Lawler. He called the action very well and didn't sound dull and tiresome unlike Lawler.
    Same here, but it probably won't happen, because Striker isn't well liked by Cole & Lawler, not that that would matter for Lawler, but Cole and Striker would most likely not have great chemistry.
    Although commenhating can be funny.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    Not only do they need new announcers but they need to start calling the matches. Too much chatter during matches lately that have nothing to do with the match that is taking place...you all notice that?
    yes and its really annoying, not as much as the constant replays though

Blog Entries
    Because this one was first, and the OP had a decent opener, I'm gonna bump this one ahead of the new one for the same topic.

Edge really isn't under contract and is enjoying his time away right now. Yes he is doing little things wrestling related, just not to the schedule he would if he was with the WWE. I don't see this happening any time soon.

Rey needs to quit wrestling, but he won't. So I don't see this as likely.

John Bradshaw Layfield however is a possibility. He has hinted several times he would love to comeback to the announce table.

With Striker not being well liked by Cole. Not happening.

I say let Josh Matthews and JBL have a go. Or Josh Matthews and Road Dogg.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

First of all we want a long term replacement for lawler JBL simply is not long term. Edge just IMO would not work and Rey ? really? I would hate to have rey on commentary it would be different to have a masked commentator but not rey
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    First of all we want a long term replacement for lawler JBL simply is not long term. Edge just IMO would not work and Rey ? really? I would hate to have rey on commentary it would be different to have a masked commentator but not rey
    Rey on com is a bad idea.

yep i think its both TNA, Raw and Smackdown that does this now, that is why John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio on Raw and Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy was that much better, because the commentating was were it should be ON THE MATCH!! lol

Yes and it is rather annoying! And Michael Cole is a play by play announcer instead of knowing the names of moves he uses oh and thats vintage (insert name).