Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swagger

Swagger

On Monday night Raw Swagger left too... take some time off if you will, and I was just wondering what's going to become of the All-American, American. Do you think his time off will eventually lead to a strong return and possible push for a title... or do you just feel kinda "meh" about him? Me personally I think Swagger has loads of potential and just needs the proper storyline and fued for him to be effective. Anyways... What would you do with Swagger and where do you see his career in the future? *thoughts*

He needs to form a tag team with Alex Riley. They need to be heel frat boys wearing letter man jackets of some made up fraternity. They need to get a bubbly blonde to be their cheerleader/manager, pom poms and all. Riley can be the mouthpiece and Swagger can be the enforcer. It's gold and could work.

Swagger is just not single star material. He could be legendary as a tag team member. Not being single star material is not an insult either, but nowadays people think so.

Swagger's pot a ton of in-ring talent, mic skills lack because of his lisp, but I think he could become a pretty good face with the all-american gimmick. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by dub View Post
    On Monday night Raw Swagger left too... take some time off if you will, and I was just wondering what's going to become of the All-American, American. Do you think his time off will eventually lead to a strong return and possible push for a title... or do you just feel kinda "meh" about him? Me personally I think Swagger has loads of potential and just needs the proper storyline and fued for him to be effective. Anyways... What would you do with Swagger and where do you see his career in the future? *thoughts*
    I think Swagger has a push in his future, he's got tons of skill and potential and I think wwe just wants to get some distance between him and this jobber streak before giving him a big return and push, maybe not for the wwe or world title but he'd be a good us or ic champion
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    I remember stating in a thread a while back that I don't see him ever winning a World title again, and I stick to that opinion. However a face turn may benefit him, make him a patriotic American hero, or team him with Riley as some sort of Jock tag team.

There's an article on WWE.com at the moment detailing his rise and fall.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-09...-fall-26050155

It has graphs and everything...

If WWE are going out of their way to document how crap he's been doing lately, that to me says that a push is coming sooner rather than later

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

If WWE are going out of their way to document how crap he's been doing lately, that to me says that a push is coming sooner rather than later
    They did it with Drew a while back when he had that storyline where he was fired if he lost. In the end nothing happened for him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    He needs to form a tag team with Alex Riley. They need to be heel frat boys wearing letter man jackets of some made up fraternity. They need to get a bubbly blonde to be their cheerleader/manager, pom poms and all. Riley can be the mouthpiece and Swagger can be the enforcer. It's gold and could work.

Swagger is just not single star material. He could be legendary as a tag team member. Not being single star material is not an insult either, but nowadays people think so.
    I like this idea, I would like to see this, it'd be awesome

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

That's pretty crazy, his luck hasn't been good at all lol

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah and that graph is wrong lol One of the so called facts is a mistake.