Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    I don't think wrestling fans are ready for the potential destruction that consists with Paul Heyman and CM Punk joining forces .... that ending man.
    Finally someone talking with more than one sentence to the topic at hand. Thank you! (Technically it was one sentence, but is was a Great sentence.)

I think the ending was brilliant. I think you might be right though. The fans might get their minds freaking blown.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

I kind of feel like Swagger's going to be involved in all of this, too. They've been teasing him the last couple of weeks. Him walking out tonight and the week before when he lost to Ryback he said, "I'm tired of this." Maybe he's going to get pushed again, which I wouldn't mind since we're both OU alumni.

Dangerous Alliance II vs. Cena's Squadron, wargamez~~~~

Naw, but Heyman is like an instant heat-magnet with the UNIVERSE~, (an overweight balding dude w/ a ponytail that can do a good promo, pretty hard for the average fan not to hate) and lord knows Punker could use some extra help getting the crowd to properly boo him. Plus it all makes perfect storyline sense given past promos. WIN-WIN situation for all involved.

CM Punk & Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan & Kane for the WWE Tag Team Championship

I really hope they don't put Bryan and Kane in a tag team it would be funny and I do think it's something they would do but it's a waist of Daniel Bryan he's really over with fans and it would put a cap on any momentum he had going he would do better going for the world championship spathe del rio matches are getting so stale i have no clue why they keep feeding us that garbage

I don't see Brock working on that kind of a schedule and the alliance with Heyman and punk is gonna be weird because I can't see lesnar being punks henchman and vice versa it seems like ego would cause conflict

Quote Originally Posted by Cnolasco33 View Post
    I really hope they don't put Bryan and Kane in a tag team it would be funny and I do think it's something they would do but it's a waist of Daniel Bryan he's really over with fans and it would put a cap on any momentum he had going he would do better going for the world championship spathe del rio matches are getting so stale i have no clue why they keep feeding us that garbage

I don't see Brock working on that kind of a schedule and the alliance with Heyman and punk is gonna be weird because I can't see lesnar being punks henchman and vice versa it seems like ego would cause conflict
    DB spent the better part of a year either with a title or in a title match for almost every PPV so I think some time away from title matches could do him good.

Awesome ending to Raw the best in a long time. I am definatley plugged into what is going to happen here now...Lesnar and Punk with Paul Haymen, heaven sent lol...

This could be the beginning of a very good move and not too mention a very strong stable. Would love to see a couple more superstars enter that stable, big name superstars. Please WWE run with this and don't #$#@ it up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    Awesome ending to Raw the best in a long time. I am definatley plugged into what is going to happen here now...Lesnar and Punk with Paul Haymen, heaven sent lol...

This could be the beginning of a very good move and not too mention a very strong stable. Would love to see a couple more superstars enter that stable, big name superstars. Please WWE run with this and don't #$#@ it up!!!
    You may see fruition on your stable plea then. Lets just hope they don't Nexus it

Blog Entries
    I have to admit that the ending of RAW was very well done. CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman stable could be on the horizon. Also Heyman managed Big Show before, so he could possibly be a candidate for the stable as well. Interesting possibilities here, and as Bralon23 said:
    I kind of feel like Swagger's going to be involved in all of this, too. They've been teasing him the last couple of weeks. Him walking out tonight and the week before when he lost to Ryback he said, "I'm tired of this." Maybe he's going to get pushed again
    this has potential as well. Let's hope WWE don't drop the ball here as this could be the beginning of a very good feud/storyline.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Agreed guys, one of the best endings in a while. When he first got it that car and pulled away my head start buzzing about who could have been driving it. Heyman was certainly a thought, but I didn't know if the WWE would actually pull it off. I'm psyched about it.

I'd like to throw something out there regarding a potential stable. I don't see it taking shape that way. Lesnar, since his return, has represented a business man. They mentioned it several times on WWE TV - "Brock Lesnar is a brand", 'My client Brock Lesnar", and just tons of contract mentions. I think Heyman will manage the two of them seperately. It would be odd if Lesnar's character acted jealous or upset at Heyman. It's just like a big time sports agent representing two major MLB players, etc. I hardly see Lesnar and Punk interacting, if nothing more than a quick head nod or hello backstage to acknowledge each other. That said, that's just my opinion. If I'm way off, I'll be interested to see it.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL