Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries
    Wasn't this about Brock and Punk???

Add Goldberg to the faction and they could rule the 'E

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Wasn't this about Brock and Punk???
    It was. It might have run its course though.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    I'm hoping they start to get to the interesting bits of this soon because right now it's feeling like it's a little rushed and just thrown together. it's like the heel turn was supposed to be the big story of the summer, and it didn't have an impact, so now they've thrown Heyman with Punk to match up with their tweets before the heel turn. I hope it's all part of something interesting though.

now Punk is gonna get an over-the-top name announcement like Brock Lesnar

I'm here representing my client

CEEEEEEE EMMMMMMM PUNNNNNNNNNNNNK
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    I'm hoping they start to get to the interesting bits of this soon because right now it's feeling like it's a little rushed and just thrown together. it's like the heel turn was supposed to be the big story of the summer, and it didn't have an impact, so now they've thrown Heyman with Punk to match up with their tweets before the heel turn. I hope it's all part of something interesting though.

now Punk is gonna get an over-the-top name announcement like Brock Lesnar

I'm here representing my client

CEEEEEEE EMMMMMMM PUNNNNNNNNNNNNK
    Part of this is the fans fault, IMO. People simply kept cheering CM Punk after the heel turn. Heels are generally supposed to get booed out of the building. Thing is, with the fans feelings towards Lawler any more, they didn't really care about the heel turn. Someone they didn't give two shits about was worth cheering, even if the action was heel. CM Punk is the man at being heel, however, I just don't think he can get mega-heat anymore because of his "Summer of Punk" Shoot Promo. Maybe after awhile he can. But he won't get it fighting Cena.

I find it funny, that in Chicago, he left them high and dry for a match he was supposed to be in. He still got cheered as he walked out.

Blog Entries
    I'm gonna thank those who made this a 5 Star thread too. I don't get many of those, so I always appreciate it when I do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Part of this is the fans fault, IMO. People simply kept cheering CM Punk after the heel turn. Heels are generally supposed to get booed out of the building. Thing is, with the fans feelings towards Lawler any more, they didn't really care about the heel turn. Someone they didn't give two shits about was worth cheering, even if the action was heel. CM Punk is the man at being heel, however, I just don't think he can get mega-heat anymore because of his "Summer of Punk" Shoot Promo. Maybe after awhile he can. But he won't get it fighting Cena.

I find it funny, that in Chicago, he left them high and dry for a match he was supposed to be in. He still got cheered as he walked out.
    It's a big part of it. But I feel like, after the huge favourable response Punk had after his recent run, they should have had something lined up good enough to get people to turn one eighty on it. And the reasons he had for attacking people have thus far just been too valid. It's more like a tweener storyline than a heel storyline. If he is a tweener though, he doesn't have nearly the badass levels of Austin or Taker or even Rock or something like that.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

"This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    It's a big part of it. But I feel like, after the huge favourable response Punk had after his recent run, they should have had something lined up good enough to get people to turn one eighty on it. And the reasons he had for attacking people have thus far just been too valid. It's more like a tweener storyline than a heel storyline. If he is a tweener though, he doesn't have nearly the badass levels of Austin or Taker or even Rock or something like that.
    The thing is, this has been a heel turn. The last 2 RAWs have cemented that. It is just the fans not doing this angle a service. Fans lately have been smart. So damn smart that it is stupid. (I hope that makes sense.) Because of this, you nearly have to take cheers for Boos and Boos for Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I've been watching TNA since it started airing on Fox back when I lived in Bartlesville almost 8yrs ago.
    Me to and it came out at like 3 o clock for me I remember my favorite use to be Monty Brown hehe his Pounce was simple but I loved it.