Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Dolph Ziggler is up... I think he's got the look and style for a champion. He's been working hard and you can't forget his promo with Mick Foley, that was like his best promo ever.
    Fair enough, I think one of the best things they did for him was pair him up with Vikkie as it has been slowly pulling him away from mid-card status. In recent weeks I can see the WWE surprisingly has been getting him tailored for his WHC run and thus far it has been going well. The real question now is what will they do AFTER he loses the title? In the past there have been several champions whom got the belt and after they lost it they never truly recover. The best example of course the one I keep citing is Swags, after his title loss he was buried faster than a corpse and from the looks of it even deeper than one as well. When they do give Ziggs the gold I for one hope they keep the momentum going after his eventual loss.

Dolph Ziggler has been ready.....but guess who are being whiny babies about putting younger guys like Ziggler over? two guys and you all know exactly who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Magus View Post
    Personally I wish the origional plans for barret to win at MiTB came to fruition as I feel a Title run for Zigs right now would ruin him. Look at Swagger, won MiTB got the strap he simply was not ready for making him an unbelieveable champ, as soon as he lost it, he was buried to the point that there is simply no recovering. This is not something I wish to see happen to Ziggs. Hopefully Barret will get a decent title run this year or next while ziggs and many other stars come into their own.
    That's a legitimate concern. I've thought about that too, because I don't think Ziggler could beat the current Sheamus. So they would either have to get the belt away from Sheamus before DZ cashed in the MITB or they would have to depower Sheamus' character. I actually think that the WWE is heading in that direction. Sheamus won 25 matches in a row, and as of this week......SPOILER.....

He has lost two in a row. The second one being to the Miz. Granted, Big Show interfered, but Miz was taking it to Sheamus the entire match. So if Sheamus is brought down to human levels then I think Dolph Ziggler would be able to beat him during a rematch. I think that would also help build Ziggler's reputation as a Champion.
    By His scars, we are healed.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Magus View Post
    Personally I wish the origional plans for barret to win at MiTB came to fruition as I feel a Title run for Zigs right now would ruin him. Look at Swagger, won MiTB got the strap he simply was not ready for making him an unbelieveable champ, as soon as he lost it, he was buried to the point that there is simply no recovering.
    No, he was made an unbelievable champ. "Unbelievable" being the key word there.

Santino ...and I'm totally serious about that.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Barret should have been a champion in the nexus days. He could do it now...but I liked nexus so much more than current run of the mill jobber squashing heel barret.

Cody would be a good choice imo. Ziggler....maybe

Am I really the first to say Kofi?!
    Cut your hair.shave your chin. Get different ring attire and music.
    I see in him what I saw in Punk when he hit Chavo with a guitar on ECW
    A heal turn woulda me Kofi the first black black ( don't start saying well the rock was black and I am saying WWe not world champ)
    Champion and could be a main eventer for a long time!!

Quote Originally Posted by All American Perfection View Post
    Am I really the first to say Kofi?!
    Cut your hair.shave your chin. Get different ring attire and music.
    I see in him what I saw in Punk when he hit Chavo with a guitar on ECW
    A heal turn woulda me Kofi the first black black ( don't start saying well the rock was black and I am saying WWe not world champ)
    Champion and could be a main eventer for a long time!!
    Wait...Kofi to cut his hair? Um...ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! It'll be like Ziggler going natural again. Not a good look. xD

Yeah, I can see a bunch of people getting the strap. Ziggler, Cody, Kofi, Barrett, hell even Santino would be great. But, I have to say Drew McIntyre. Yes he's with 3 Megabytes at the moment, but you can see it. He oozes world champion.

Dont get me wrong but the next person who should be champions are two men in my eyes: Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Fandangooooooo!!!!! lol