Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
  1. #21
    RedPoint Silver Championship
    1. Ron Richards
    Date won: April 30, 2011
    This was a triple threat match also involving David Plitt and Dustin Mitchell.
    Days held: 56

    2. Tim Burns
    Date won: June 25, 2011
    Days held: 70

    3. Matt Tyndall
    Date won: September 3, 2011
    Days held: 21


    4. Marck West
    Date won: September 24, 2011
    Days held: 126

    5. Joe Matthews
    Date won: January 28, 2012
    Days held: 119

    6. Paul Burchill
    Date won: May 26, 2012
    Days held: 126

    7. Dustin Mitchell
    Date won: September 29, 2012
    Days held: 5+
    Last edited by The Tyndall Effect; 10-04-2012 at 08:25 AM.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  2. #22
    RedPoint Tag Team Championship
    1. Michaels Bros. (Chris and Justin)
    Date won: April 30, 2011
    Days held: 210

    2. The Pack (James Buthea and Justis Richardson)
    Date won: November 26, 2011
    Days held: 28

    3. Matt Tyndall and Joe Matthews
    Date won: December 24, 2011
    Days held: 7

    4. Michaels Bros.
    Date won: December 31, 2012
    Matt Tyndall and Joe Matthews handed the belts over to the Michaels Bros.
    Days held: 56
    Days held (combined): 266

    4. Ron Richards and Paul Burchill
    Date won: February 25, 2012
    Days held: 91

    5. Tim Burns and Seth Angel
    Date won: May 26, 2012
    Days held: 104+
    Last edited by The Tyndall Effect; 09-07-2012 at 03:02 PM.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Hey buddy, don't you think 4 single championships is a bit too much for a roster with only 16 wrestlers?
    I know my opinion is irrelevant, but wouldn't it add more prestige and excitement to your WHC if it were the only title?
    You have a great amateur record though.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  4. #24
    RedPoint Ladies' Championship
    1. Ashley Wright
    Date won: April 30, 2011
    This was a fatal 4-way also including Andrea Mercer, Elaine Mercer, and Katie White.
    Days held: 245

    2. Sasha Johnson
    Date won: December 31, 2011
    Days held: 28

    3. Kourtney Stevenson
    Date won: January 28, 2012
    Days held: 28

    4. Andrea Mercer
    Date won: February 25, 2012
    Days held: 35

    5. Elaine Mercer
    Date won: March 31, 2012
    Days held: 28

    6. Katie White
    Date won: April 28, 2012
    Days held: 132+


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Hey buddy, don't you think 4 single championships is a bit too much for a roster with only 16 wrestlers?
    I know my opinion is irrelevant, but wouldn't it add more prestige and excitement to your WHC if it were the only title?
    You have a great amateur record though.
    Well, we still are recruiting more people, and we basically want to give everyone a chance at a belt, if that makes sense.
    The multiple belts idea was my boss's. If it were me, I would have World, Silver, MAYBE one of the tertiary, Tag, Ladies', done.
    In addition, I never wanted the 52 title in the first place- also out of my power. Nor did I want to win it- hence why I dropped the belt immediately afterward.
    I don't know- sometimes I feel my voice isn't heard, but it's cool. The boss is eventually leaving and putting me as the main owner, and I will be making changes then.
    And it's not a GREAT record- great would be 174-0.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  6. #26
    RedPoint Street Fight Championship
    1. Nick Toller
    Date won: June 25, 2011
    This was a triple threat also involving David Plitt and Dustin Mitchell (sensing a pattern here...)
    Days held: 63

    2. Paul Burchill
    Date won: August 13, 2011
    Days held: 140

    3. Matt Tyndall
    Date won: December 31, 2011
    Days held: 35

    4. Dustin Mitchell
    Date won: February 4, 2012
    Days held: 238

    The belt was retired on September 29, 2012.
    Last edited by The Tyndall Effect; 10-04-2012 at 08:27 AM.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  7. #27
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Well, we still are recruiting more people, and we basically want to give everyone a chance at a belt, if that makes sense.
    The multiple belts idea was my boss's. If it were me, I would have World, Silver, MAYBE one of the tertiary, Tag, Ladies', done.
    In addition, I never wanted the 52 title in the first place- also out of my power. Nor did I want to win it- hence why I dropped the belt immediately afterward.
    I don't know- sometimes I feel my voice isn't heard, but it's cool. The boss is eventually leaving and putting me as the main owner, and I will be making changes then.
    And it's not a GREAT record- great would be 174-0.
    But that's like WWE booking. Everybody gets the title and nobody gets over. Although getting over is also relative.
    It would be a real cool and interesting challenge to get a guy massively over to your crowd and perhaps even draw with him locally.
    If I were you I'd take the WHC and the Tag titles. In that way, you can have angles continue in the tag team department and also build to new single main event matches.
    But for what does the 52-Championship stand actually?
    Are there many guys who have a clean amateur record? Actually, is it High School or College level?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    But that's like WWE booking. Everybody gets the title and nobody gets over. Although getting over is also relative.
    It would be a real cool and interesting challenge to get a guy massively over to your crowd and perhaps even draw with him locally.
    If I were you I'd take the WHC and the Tag titles. In that way, you can have angles continue in the tag team department and also build to new single main event matches.
    But for what does the 52-Championship stand actually?
    Are there many guys who have a clean amateur record? Actually, is it High School or College level?
    I like the idea. We'll see where it goes.
    52 weeks in a year, hence 52 defenses- defended on each show.
    No, there aren't. But still.
    Combination of both.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  9. #29
    RedPoint 52 Championship
    1. Justin Michaels
    Date won: July 7, 2012
    This was a 10-man battle royal.
    Days held: 56

    2. Matt Tyndall
    Date won: September 1, 2012
    Days held: <1

    3. David Plitt
    Date won: September 8, 2012
    This was a Championship Scramble Match.
    Days held: 21

    4. Joe Matthews
    Date won: September 29, 2012
    Days held: 5+
    Last edited by The Tyndall Effect; 10-04-2012 at 08:28 AM.


     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  10. #30
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    I like the idea. We'll see where it goes.
    52 weeks in a year, hence 52 defenses- defended on each show.
    No, there aren't. But still.
    Combination of both.
    Oh yeah, I would get rid of that as soon as possible.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.