Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Don't you mean 16 & Pregnant?

After the first season, it went downhill from there.
    A star in the making

Is anyone going to talk about 'The situation' being on BB(Big Brother)
    A star in the making

I'm not quite sure why people are celebrating. If anything, MTV was providing a community service by keeping these disease-ridden lug-heads confined to one general area.

Also, while we might be down a Jersey Shore, we're now up a Honey Boo Boo. Whenever one of these weep-for-humanity pieces of entertainment dies, there's always a half dozen more lurking just around the corner. So, yeah, this really means nothing.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    As Ape said, no point in you celebrating. They're just gonna repeatedly show episodes of this show.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm not quite sure why people are celebrating. If anything, MTV was providing a community service by keeping these disease-ridden lug-heads confined to one general area.

Also, while we might be down a Jersey Shore, we're now up a Honey Boo Boo. Whenever one of these weep-for-humanity pieces of entertainment dies, there's always a half dozen more lurking just around the corner. So, yeah, this really means nothing.
    No, it really wasn't. I live in Las Vegas and Pauly D is a DJ here and for the last 2 years I have had to hear of him being promoted as a great DJ because he was on Jersey Shore.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    No, it really wasn't. I live in Las Vegas and Pauly D is a DJ here and for the last 2 years I have had to hear of him being promoted as a great DJ because he was on Jersey Shore.
    They were keeping them confined to a general area during the filming of the show. But, hey, way to take that particular part of my post seriously.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries

way to logically destroy the fun though it is worth noting there are a ton of great tv shows out right now that tend to be overshadowed by the really terrible ones... maybe the destruction of one terrible show will let a great show shine some more?
    #BeJelly

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    They were keeping them confined to a general area during the filming of the show. But, hey, way to take that particular part of my post seriously.
    LOL, Fuck you Ape!

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    way to logically destroy the fun though it is worth noting there are a ton of great tv shows out right now that tend to be overshadowed by the really terrible ones... maybe the destruction of one terrible show will let a great show shine some more?
    Sadly, that's never seemed to be the case. The general populace, especially nowadays, loves to fixate on things to hate, so they're likely just going to replace one train-wreck for another.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    I'm never going to watch that show. Honey Boo Boo Child and her mother who (apparently to Joel McHale) looks like a thumb. Lmao.

EDIT: You can't even understand what they are saying, there's always subtitles. (Okay so I've watched 1 YouTube clip...lol)

I'm always wondering where she's got Slave Leia hidden.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9