Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5

    The Politics Thread

    I'm surprised that no one came up with this thread idea yet.

    *waits for someone to sift through pages upon pages of old Tea Spot threads to try and prove me wrong.*

    You done? Thought so. Anyways, whatever country you're from, whatever party you're a part of, if you've got something to rant about or discuss, political-wise, just bring it all here and see where things pick up from there.


  2. #2
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    I have just become old enough to vote in a country that is currently disputing the flying of the union flag on my city hall


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #3
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I have just become old enough to vote in a country that is currently disputing the flying of the union flag on my city hall
    You're voting right?

    It's pretty sad that this whole situation happens though.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You're voting right?

    It's pretty sad that this whole situation happens though.
    Yes i am..I want my voice heard, how small it may be
    Yes, i agree with you
    Not fair,i agree with fighting for the cause you believe in but, i am getting sick of it


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #5
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    May as well say where I stand on things in England.

    I despise the Con club (Our version of Republicans) so the Blue party is out of the question.

    I like most other parties but Labour voted an idiot into the PM position (Gordon Brown) so no thank you. Ed is decent but I'm good thanks.

    I'm Lib Dem but since I really hate Nick Clegg for being a brown nosing idiot I refuse to vote for them until he's out.

    So currently I'm stuck being a Labour voter...

    Well, unless Monster Raving Loony Party exists again

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    May as well say where I stand on things in England.

    I despise the Con club (Our version of Republicans) so the Blue party is out of the question.

    I like most other parties but Labour voted an idiot into the PM position (Gordon Brown) so no thank you. Ed is decent but I'm good thanks.

    I'm Lib Dem but since I really hate Nick Clegg for being a brown nosing idiot I refuse to vote for them until he's out.

    So currently I'm stuck being a Labour voter...

    Well, unless Monster Raving Loony Party exists again
    I like your honesty
    You know i wish i could vote for them


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #7
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yes i am..I want my voice heard, how small it may be
    Yes, i agree with you
    Not fair,i agree with fighting for the cause you believe in but, i am getting sick of it

    In East Riding of Yorkshire we're hardcore conservative since we've got a shit ton of pensioners here. Greg Knight is supposed to be a good politician so he always wins ours It's more of a case of who wins 2nd lol

    Agreed, but fighting over a flag regardless of if its the Green/Orange or GB 1 is pretty pointless

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,851
    The three main Political entities in the UK are basically the same, dressed up in different colours.

    With how Labour fucked us over the last 3 terms, I won't vote for them again in a hurry.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    In East Riding of Yorkshire we're hardcore conservative since we've got a shit ton of pensioners here. Greg Knight is supposed to be a good politician so he always wins ours It's more of a case of who wins 2nd lol

    Agreed, but fighting over a flag regardless of if its the Green/Orange or GB 1 is pretty pointless
    Oh lovely lol

    I want the union flag flying as it has been there long before, mindless hooliganism and thuggery.. I want my coutry in peace and not fighting for the sake of it
    Riotous behaviour will not solve this
    But, no one will be happy either way..
    It is all because one man said something, it never mattered before, so i shouldn't see why it should matter now?
    These protests are just getting silly now


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #10
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The three main Political entities in the UK are basically the same, dressed up in different colours.

    With how Labour fucked us over the last 3 terms, I won't vote for them again in a hurry.
    Oh god this!

    But the leaders are different. The other 2 don't suck nearly enough dick like Cleggy does.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.