Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Now is this for just when WWE had the WHC? Because if it's just the WHC that is tied to WCW and NWA then it's a crime there's no Thez, Flair, Race. Maybe even Hogan.
    I think it's the WWE version. I think WWE recognize those in the past as WCW world heavyweight champions, so they've technically retired the history of the title but reused the physical belt as a new championship.

Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    Before everyone gets wound up in debates, READ the actual WWE.com post available via the link. They're only talking about the "Ric Flair" belt, the big gold one, that's about to celebrate its tenth year in the Fed. Oddly enough, Wikipedia claims some guy named Shawn Michaels was once WWE World Heavyweight champ, but he must not have been very good, seeing he didn't make this list.

Wonder whatever became of the bum.
    I know, that's why i capitalized world. I actually forgot about HBK.. Wonder why they left him out.. actually i can't remember it being a memorable run =/

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Great list. It's good to see Mark Henry's World Heavyweight title reign at #8. He had an incredible World Heavyweight title reign. I wouldn't mind seeing another monster reign from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Okay after reading the posts its suppose to be "Ric Flairs" style belt. WWE can do whatever they want, but I think its funny to only count a belt style. I guess WWE can next make a list of top WWE champs and leave Austin, Rock, Taker, Triple H, Savage and Hulk off the list cause the belt wasn't the spinner belt championship.

Lol end of rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Okay after reading the posts its suppose to be "Ric Flairs" style belt. WWE can do whatever they want, but I think its funny to only count a belt style. I guess WWE can next make a list of top WWE champs and leave Austin, Rock, Taker, Triple H, Savage and Hulk off the list cause the belt wasn't the spinner belt championship.

Lol end of rant.
    they did a wwe champion list(but only for champs in the 21st century) so cena would get 1st to please the kids trolololololololol.... but they didnt base that list off of belt design... but yeah these lists are bias

1. D
    2. A
    3. N
    4. I
    5. E
    6. L
    7. B
    8. R
    9. Y
    10. A
    11. N
    12. Yes
    13. Yes
    14. Yes
    15. !!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedRorayJames View Post
    1. D
    2. A
    3. N
    4. I
    5. E
    6. L
    7. B
    8. R
    9. Y
    10. A
    11. N
    12. Yes
    13. Yes
    14. Yes
    15. !!!
    yes!yes!yes!

sidenote it's a good list
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yes!yes!yes!

sidenote it's a good list
    agreed, if I do say so myself

I would say its a pretty fair list. Not as many people held the title back in the day and in my opinion the last time it had a good title run was when mark henry held it.

Blog Entries
    Can't really argue with the top 4, Triple H did dominate the World title for years and beat pretty much everyone on Raw. Then Batista and Edge did it on Smackdown. Shame Christian wasn't included, but I can totally see why, he hardly even had the belt much like HBK.

Blog Entries
    It's a decent list for the WWE version of the WHC. If it was the NWA style then the list (in no order) would look like:

Lou Thesz
    Dick Hutton
    Pat O'Conner
    Buddy Rogers
    Dory Funk
    Gene Kiniski
    Jack Brisco
    Terry Funk
    Harley Race
    Ric Flair
    Dan Severn
    Naoya Ogawa
    Sting
    Jeff Jarrett
    Blue Demon Jr
    Adam Pierce
    Colt Cabana

There are others that held this particular belt, but these people held the belt off and on for the longest reigns if memory serves me correctly. However the list provided by Lowki (as explained already by Lowki) is the WWE version of the belt so it's a good list also.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey