Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Okay after reading the posts its suppose to be "Ric Flairs" style belt. WWE can do whatever they want, but I think its funny to only count a belt style. I guess WWE can next make a list of top WWE champs and leave Austin, Rock, Taker, Triple H, Savage and Hulk off the list cause the belt wasn't the spinner belt championship.

Lol end of rant.
    It's a celebration of the top 15 superstars IN WWE to have held it. It's in recognition of it's 10th year as a top title in the WWE. Taken from the article;
    The title affectionately called the “Big Gold Championship” made its official WWE debut 10 years ago in September 2002, but its true lineage dates to the formation of the National Wrestling Alliance in 1948. Hoping to raise its prestige, the young organization named an NWA World Heavyweight Champion to reign over its member territories. By the 1980s, the title became synonymous with the NWA’s largest territory, Jim Crockett Promotions. When JCP morphed into WCW after Ted Turner purchased the company in 1988, the NWA World Heavyweight Championship likewise transformed into the WCW Championship.
    Chris Jericho unified the WCW Championship with the WWE Championship in 2001 to become the Undisputed WWE Championship, seemingly retiring the championship held by legends like Lou Thesz, Jack Brisco, Harley Race and Ricky Steamboat. But when that new WWE Title became exclusive to SmackDown, Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff revived the only championship respectable enough to lead the flagship program. Bischoff revealed WWE’s version of the “Big Gold Championship” Sept. 2, 2002.
    In celebration of the title’s 10-year anniversary with WWE, WWE.com ranks the 15 best champions to claim the World Heavyweight Title in WWE.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

I must say, the top 3 are definetly true. Like someone said Triple H dominated for years to where people were sick of him holding it. Batista had the longest WHC Reign in the WWE, so him as number 2 is great and makes sense. Edge had more WHC Title reigns then anyone else. So The top 3 should be agreeable

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I would say its a pretty fair list. Not as many people held the title back in the day and in my opinion the last time it had a good title run was when mark henry held it.

I am still curious to see Sheamus reign as World Champion, after this whole Del Rio thing is done with.
    A star in the making

So the length of time holding the strap is the justification for trips being number 1. I guess the fact he buries talent and didn't want to give up his shiny toy to others should be overlooked also. By those requirements the cena is a greater wwe champ than SSCA, Rock, Shawn, trips, UT the list goes on.

Having a pro wrestling title many times doesn't make you a great champion just a great politicker backstage.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Blog Entries
    Batista? Really?? That whole list is a mess. IMO

Fresh Member
    I don't understand. They even call it the "Ric Flair style belt", but they don't put him on the list?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Batista? Really?? That whole list is a mess. IMO
    Most of the lists they make are

Quote Originally Posted by thenextsousa View Post
    I don't understand. They even call it the "Ric Flair style belt", but they don't put him on the list?
    If I'm correct about this, Ric Flair never held that belt in WWE. He wouldn't even be considered if that's the case. If you were to make a top 15 list for that belt regardless of the promotion it was changed hands in, that list would be VASTLY different.

Quote Originally Posted by daverende5 View Post
    Me 2, one good run would be awesome. BTW, who do you guys think is bigger, him or Brock Lesnar? Because maybe it was better to give half of the money to Goldberg, I think he's cheaper, and more awesome
    I would take Goldberg over Brock Lesnar any day... Lesnar is a waste of money, I guess WWE has money to throw away.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!