Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big E can probably be big for WWE. From what I've heard of him, he moves good for a man his size and is a good wrestler. Will he replace Henry? In time, I think he will, but Henry isn't getting fired for it. When Henry retires, he'll likely be a backstage guy

Blog Entries
    I saw an interview with Henry sayng he may not come back, he's thinking retirement but it would on his own terms when he wants, this Langston kid has future but that doesn't mean he is Henry replacement

Would love to see a Big E/Mark Henry tag team leading to a Big E vs Mark Henry feud...I think that would be great. Also a Big E/Ryback feud would be intriguing as well.

Mark Henry had his World Heavyweight title run, he can retire without regrets now. I only wish D-Lo had done the same. It's interesting how a career mid carder like D-Lo, championship wise, had one of the better runs in WWE history (championship wise).

Mark Henry will be back. Supposedly he lost some weight and has been training for his return. We'll see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!