Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Mark Henry out of a job?

Anyone who saw NXT this week or a few weeks ago will know what I'm talking about. BIG E LANGSTON this guy is Henry 2.0 he has a relativity similar move set as Henry (I know most big guys do) he also has a pretty Similar Finisher. And to top it all off Regal said at the end of his last match "Langston is the strongest man in the world"

Here are 2 video's to prove my point

not the best video

IMO i think this is Henry's replacement

Blog Entries
    First of all, Mark Henry isn't out of a job. He'll retire whenever he feels he can't continue.

Langston is a good prospect for sure. I'd rather see him become his own man rather than trying to become Mark Henry 2.0.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

because he has competition? no. If wwe were smart they would team up henry & this guy... why keep only 1 strong guy when you can have twoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    First of all, Mark Henry isn't out of a job. He'll retire whenever he feels he can't continue.

Langston is a good prospect for sure. I'd rather see him become his own man rather than trying to become Mark Henry 2.0.
    Of course I know they wont actually fire him It just seems like they have a new WSM

That running shoulder faceplant is nothing like the world's strongest slam lol He could be a future replacement for Henry. Henry hasn't got long left, from his own admission, so they will probably just wait until Henry goes before they call him up.
    About the World strongest man comment, his gimmick is of a powerlifter. He has pictures of barbells on his entrance video and static pictures on the side screens. He comes out slapping his chest with chalk all over his hands (commonly used to aid with grip for heavy weights). When he comes out Regal says "there is not a man stronger in the world" but must have made a mistake because when Big E enters the ring, Regal then says "I truly believe he's one of the strongest men in the world"

16:00

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Out of a Job? No.

But the next bigger guy is definately on his way.

No ones getting fired because someone has similar attributes.

The guy looks great. My only gripe about him is his name. I think Buff E(TheVampireSlayer)Langston would have sounded better.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

The only disadvantage I see about Big E is his height. It's around 5'9 or 5'11 but other than that he reminds me of Bobby Lashley. As for Mark Henry not out of his job but as reported if he is not 100% he might just retire.

They should have them two go at it and let Henry retire quietly

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!