Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Form a business point of view of course it makes sense, but it only gets them higher hourly ratings if the shit during that hour is remotely watchable
    It would only make sense from a business point of view if reAction aired in countries outside of North America. Most of the world is missing the end of Impact every week... that's just awful business.

    Also, iMpact airs in the UK on a Saturday nightt from 11pm - 1am. Which means its competing against "Match of the Day" - a weekly round up of all the Premiership goals, which runs weekly from 10:30pm - 00:00. Not many people will change their saturday night routine (Hell, I watch MotD every Saturday without fail) for TNA, so they need to be smart and work around the UK's schedule. Raw and SD! don't really collide with anything anywhere near as popular as MotD (its an English institution) so their ratings don't suffer. If TNA want to succeed in Europe and the UK, they need to start airing iMpact on Thursdays - the same day it airs in the US, otherwise it will get horrible ratings every week. reAction could follow?
    If I can be serious for a minute..

    EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

  2. #12
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    It would only make sense from a business point of view if reAction aired in countries outside of North America. Most of the world is missing the end of Impact every week... that's just awful business.

    Also, iMpact airs in the UK on a Saturday nightt from 11pm - 1am. Which means its competing against "Match of the Day" - a weekly round up of all the Premiership goals, which runs weekly from 10:30pm - 00:00. Not many people will change their saturday night routine (Hell, I watch MotD every Saturday without fail) for TNA, so they need to be smart and work around the UK's schedule. Raw and SD! don't really collide with anything anywhere near as popular as MotD (its an English institution) so their ratings don't suffer. If TNA want to succeed in Europe and the UK, they need to start airing iMpact on Thursdays - the same day it airs in the US, otherwise it will get horrible ratings every week. reAction could follow?
    Thank god for sky plus!! I don't think I've ever seen TNA as it's broadcast. Usually a few days/weeks after it's aired!

    Once again you make a good point. I personally know more than a few people who would watch it if it didn't clash with MOTD.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  3. #13
    Fresh Member davie grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    313 detriot yeah yeah (streotype)
    Posts
    46
    the refs/wreslers seem to have bad timing for matches

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Thank god for sky plus!! I don't think I've ever seen TNA as it's broadcast. Usually a few days/weeks after it's aired!

    Once again you make a good point. I personally know more than a few people who would watch it if it didn't clash with MOTD.
    Lots of my friends feel the same way..! With Bravo going, hopefully a different channel will give us a different timeslot
    If I can be serious for a minute..

    EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

  5. #15
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    Lots of my friends feel the same way..! With Bravo going, hopefully a different channel will give us a different timeslot
    apparently bravo is shutting down Jan 1 ; (

    Forget the fact that TNA is shown on bravo i'm just pi$$ed it's sutting down full stop. Bravo has been an awesome channel over the years!

    Extreme sports is the likely choice. Whats the bet no one there will notice the clash with MOTD and air it in exactly the same timeslot lol
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    apparently bravo is shutting down Jan 1 ; (

    Forget the fact that TNA is shown on bravo i'm just pi$$ed it's sutting down full stop. Bravo has been an awesome channel over the years!

    Extreme sports is the likely choice. Whats the bet no one there will notice the clash with MOTD and air it in exactly the same timeslot lol
    I'm willing to bet on that! Remember that channel TNT, which used to show Nitro? Thats been gone for ages, t'was a good channel too!
    If I can be serious for a minute..

    EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

  7. #17
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    I'm willing to bet on that! Remember that channel TNT, which used to show Nitro? Thats been gone for ages, t'was a good channel too!
    Nitro and Thunder were awesome in their heyday. I nearly passed out when I first stumbled upon Nitro on TNT.

    Going even further back do you remember when the living channel used to show WCCW on a sunday afternoon back around 90-92 (I think)
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Nitro and Thunder were awesome in their heyday. I nearly passed out when I first stumbled upon Nitro on TNT.

    Going even further back do you remember when the living channel used to show WCCW on a sunday afternoon back around 90-92 (I think)
    I was VERY young then, so no!
    If I can be serious for a minute..

    EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

  9. #19
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    I was VERY young then, so no!
    I'm feeling OOOLLLDDD!!!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  10. #20
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    I can remember finding WCW on TNT, but i must've been about 6 and wondering what it was and where is The Rock haha.

    I digress, is this what they do on iMPACT! in England then? I never catch it, and knowing it first airs during MOTD i never will.

    Thats an idiotic move, and its pretty much fail for any business here and other foreign coutries, all i see is TNA being extinct with Bravo next year atm.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.