Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
  1. #31
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    As bad as some point out that WWE is, there are many good things to counterbalance too. We just chose to concentrate on the negatives all the time.
    They have goods but they have not counter balanced the bads yet....just need some more time to do it...

  2. #32
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    @Topic: Kane n DB feud is the best thing happening...I love both of them n they r delivering exactly what is expected from them... After a long long time Kane is in a good feud...

    The whole anger management thing is really good....this shows PG can be really good if a right story is written on right wrestlers....

  3. #33
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    677
    Blog Entries
    2
    I do not know whether people will believe it or not...just minutes ago I was browsing some old matches of DBry on net...my 3 years old nephew saw what I'm browsing n he said "Yes Yes Uncle".. lols!!!

  4. #34
    I honestly believe WWE are just struggling to find a balance between "attitude" and PG. Something both adults and kids can enjoy. Unfortunately, some in the IWC don't understand that some parts of Raw and Smackdown are aimed at the younger audience and bitch about it. I still think they are only just recovering from the mid 2000s when they lost a lot of main event talents that were irreplaceable (The Rock and Austin) then had Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Undertaker slowly drop to part time roles. I think this is why Vince is apparently looking for the next main eventer to replace Cena, just so he doesn't get caught off guard in the future.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  5. #35
    The Trinity steveorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trinidad.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm liking Punk's heel turn and you are right DBryan has been great I just hope WWE doesn't turn him into a comedy act (Those Anger Management segments on Raw was hard to watch). Wade Barrett return vids have been awesome can't wait for his return. Also I'm glad to see the Miz hold a championship once more and rko's return.
    I'm jus sayin...

  6. #36
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41
    Honestly, the only things that keep me interested in the WWE product right now is NXT and Daniel Bryan.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Honestly, the only things that keep me interested in the WWE product right now is NXT and Daniel Bryan.
    That's more than I can say Dubs... I haven't watch in weeks. Been keeping up via spoilers. The only one I watch each week at this point is TNA. Weird when you're keeping up with the E via dirtsheets and wrestling with text and watching TNA weekly... Definately a role reversal from 3 years ago.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #38
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's more than I can say Dubs... I haven't watch in weeks. Been keeping up via spoilers. The only one I watch each week at this point is TNA. Weird when you're keeping up with the E via dirtsheets and wrestling with text and watching TNA weekly... Definately a role reversal from 3 years ago.
    Yeah. TNA has definitely improved over the last 3 years. They have been putting on great shows. Better than WWE's shows I'll say. The Aces and Eights angle is the most interesting angle in wrestling right now. I still watch Raw and Smackdown from time to time but I don't know. Every episode feels the same and it gets boring sometimes. With NXT, they give you great matches. Seth Rollins and Jindar Mahal put on a great match on this week's NXT episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Yeah. TNA has definitely improved over the last 3 years. They have been putting on great shows. Better than WWE's shows I'll say. The Aces and Eights angle is the most interesting angle in wrestling right now. I still watch Raw and Smackdown from time to time but I don't know. Every episode feels the same and it gets boring sometimes. With NXT, they give you great matches. Seth Rollins and Jindar Mahal put on a great match on this week's NXT episode.
    Agreed. NXT is a shining gem among a soap opera filled company. I timed out RAW a few weeks ago and I actually had more time on commercials than time spent on in ring action. The majority of the show is spent on backstage, in ring promos, and social media junk being shoved down my throat. On a side note, I hate tout.

    Impact has definately stepped up since the horrible PPV that was Lockdown. The trend is going up with the A&8 angle, which I love the slow burn feel of. Claire Lynch might have been an abomination to the world of wrestling, but at least the matches produced were excellent and Kaz/Daniels have been comedic gold in the midst of a Maury segment. I love how Hogan was taken off camera and I feel that if they can remain with him having 1 or 2 appearances a show, he will fit nicely in his GM role. Young talent is featured and I think the only thing suffering at the moment is the KOs, but after the ODB/Madison match, and last weeks Tara/Tess, plus adding the Woman ref, they are still keeping it quite relevant. It's awesome when I can name 5 things I like from a show I have been dedicated to for 10 years now... I wish I could say the same for the E but I have to get on the internet to see the good that they are doing, which is not a good thing in my opinion.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #40
    pwglogo.gif

    Oh wait..this is a wwe thread??

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.