Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm a huge Ziggler mark,but I have to agree with you here. Depite all odds, Bryan has really won me over as top tier guy in the company. He switched away from the Yes! gesture just in time, as it was starting to get a little out of hand. That said, if they run with this No! gimmick for another 3 or 4 months - I will lose my shit if he slowly starts hinting at a YES! again, like fighting the urge for a few months- than maybe when he wins the WWE Title he finally just smiles and gives us the biggest YES chant in recent memory.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Daniel Bryan is definitely the MVP of WWE right now.
    Did someone say MVP?

If I could be serious for a moment...

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I have no doubt that Cena will beat the Rock at Wrestlemania (or both The Rock & CM Punk), and leave Mania as the WWE champ, so if he faces Bryan, this will be for the title, and Bryan will probably end with the WWE Championship so I'm fine with that.
    whats the point of cena winning yet another title? especially against the rock? it would do absolutely nothing but piss off the fans. He doesnt need the push hes already on top. A rising star like punk could use the win against rock, cena doesnt need it and lord knows nobody wants to see rock vs cena II, the first time around was atrocious. Its time to pass the torch and stop hogging the main event & title picture.

I have to disagree to a certain extent. While I really like Punk, Sandow, Del Rio, and a few others and the stories that they have going on, I agree that Bryan is part of the best thing going right now. However, I think it's impossible to put it all on his shoulders. Kane is equally responsible for everything that's going on. Kane stole the show with his back story in anger management. Bryan would not have nearly the success of this particular bit without Kane being part of it. Don't overlook just what Kane is doing.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Daniel Bryan is my fav right now without question.

Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    I have to disagree to a certain extent. While I really like Punk, Sandow, Del Rio, and a few others and the stories that they have going on, I agree that Bryan is part of the best thing going right now. However, I think it's impossible to put it all on his shoulders. Kane is equally responsible for everything that's going on. Kane stole the show with his back story in anger management. Bryan would not have nearly the success of this particular bit without Kane being part of it. Don't overlook just what Kane is doing.
    Kane always delivers what WWE expects of him.He's a total company guy.

Daniel bryan like I said is best thing in wwe kane is doing great I agree but it seems no matter who he's in ring with its always a good match since his first match in WWE
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world

There's only one reason to watch Raw, and coincidentally he's the only person in his band... THE ONE MAN BAND!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by bartish2 View Post
    bryan & kane
    More than likely i would think..

Best Thing in the WWE right now IMO is:

Punk's heel turn
    Daniel Bryan
    Damien Sandow
    Antonio Ceasaro