Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1

    Best thing in wwe right now!!!!

    Best thing going in wwe today*
    So with everything going on in wwe today easily
    The best thing in here
    Is.....
    Hornswaggle just kidding.

    Really the best thing is Daniel Bryan*
    He has elevated his game to a whole new level
    The way he plays off the crowd. The way he is able to make anybody in the ring with him better . I mean anybody from Ryder to cena. Yes cena , ( IMO*
    Cena should be facing Bryan he makes cena wrestle it's great win/win)*
    Bryan took the annoying*
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Cocky over zealous character to
    The insane angry funny heel. and start making the no no no chants
    Daniel Bryan has made himself into one of the top stars in wwe. He's got the skill to jump over big names to be one himself . Like the cena hhh hbk this guy sulfide himself just as angle did and Austin with those yes yes yes to no no no. Look and listen even when Bryan isn't on screen his presence is felt . Hhh segment the crowd was screaming yes yes yes and doing the motion. It happens on tv it happens during house shows it happens outside of wrestling.*
    Secondly for those who are like Daniel needs to be pushed the thing is He Is!*
    First off he's in one of major storylines with Kane*
    And aj .
    Secondly he's all over like I said above

    Daniel Bryan is the best thing in wwe maybe even wrestling right now

    Side note : when last time 2 faces have run raw and smackdown*
    Aj and Booker T
    Ur comment makes me think


    Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

    Money in the bank-tied 19th

    I've been a miz fan since the real world

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gravesismizfan View Post
    Cena should be facing Bryan he makes cena wrestle it's great win/win)
    I'm sure this is the plan for after Wrestlemania, for the WWE Championship. I hope this will happen.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by gravesismizfan View Post
    Best thing going in wwe today*
    So with everything going on in wwe today easily
    The best thing in here
    Is.....
    Hornswaggle just kidding.

    Really the best thing is Daniel Bryan*
    He has elevated his game to a whole new level
    The way he plays off the crowd. The way he is able to make anybody in the ring with him better . I mean anybody from Ryder to cena. Yes cena , ( IMO*
    Cena should be facing Bryan he makes cena wrestle it's great win/win)*
    Bryan took the annoying*
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Cocky over zealous character to
    The insane angry funny heel. and start making the no no no chants
    Daniel Bryan has made himself into one of the top stars in wwe. He's got the skill to jump over big names to be one himself . Like the cena hhh hbk this guy sulfide himself just as angle did and Austin with those yes yes yes to no no no. Look and listen even when Bryan isn't on screen his presence is felt . Hhh segment the crowd was screaming yes yes yes and doing the motion. It happens on tv it happens during house shows it happens outside of wrestling.*
    Secondly for those who are like Daniel needs to be pushed the thing is He Is!*
    First off he's in one of major storylines with Kane*
    And aj .
    Secondly he's all over like I said above

    Daniel Bryan is the best thing in wwe maybe even wrestling right now

    Side note : when last time 2 faces have run raw and smackdown*
    Aj and Booker T
    Do teddy long and the numerous guest hosts count?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I'm sure this is the plan for after Wrestlemania, for the WWE Championship. I hope this will happen.
    I hope it's not for title I rather see cena w/o title
    Ur comment makes me think


    Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

    Money in the bank-tied 19th

    I've been a miz fan since the real world

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gravesismizfan View Post
    I hope it's not for title I rather see cena w/o title
    I have no doubt that Cena will beat the Rock at Wrestlemania (or both The Rock & CM Punk), and leave Mania as the WWE champ, so if he faces Bryan, this will be for the title, and Bryan will probably end with the WWE Championship so I'm fine with that.

  6. #6
    When i saw name of the thread i knew you are talking about Bryan. This is his year and next year he will be even better because he will be feuding with Boreton, Cena, Punk... I watch Raw and sometimes smackdown only because of him.

    Sheamus vs Bryan (ER) and Punk vs Bryan (OTL) are WWE MOTYC IMO.

  7. #7
    I'm just waiting for the moment they "Truth" him look at R truth a year ago & see how they use his character now they destroyed a good gimmick by making him face

  8. #8
    I completely agree about Bryan being the best thing going for WWE right now and his upcoming feud with Devil's Favorite Demon is gonna add another dimension to his career.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,882
    Blog Entries
    1
    Daniel Bryan is definitely the MVP of WWE right now. Very interesting both in his in ring work and in his mic work. He's proven that he's not some bland guy as many might have thought he was.

    I have to say that there's a few other characters that are becoming people you want to invest time in. Dolph Ziggler continues to impress, Damien Sandow is quickly becoming popular as an interesting guy that people want to see.

    As bad as some point out that WWE is, there are many good things to counterbalance too. We just chose to concentrate on the negatives all the time.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #10
    bryan & kane

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.